°•07•°

...The Hidden Truth...

{I recommend the music up there to listen while reading }

[The Next Day]

7pm

I walked over to the bookshelf and kept the book back to its place and sighed. I completed a whole book in two hours just to get over that dream but it didn't work at all. My mind was still captured by that dream. I went to my bed and lied down to calm myself. 

The only thing I felt inside my heart right now was anger. That too dedicated to jeon jungkook. That past still haunts me even when I try to forget it with all my heart. A spark in the corner of my heart always screams to get revenge for hobi but I could never muster up the courage to do it. 

I shut my eyes to get the anger out of me because that was the only thing I could do right now. Not just five minutes later, the door slammed open. My eyes shot open and I turned my head in that direction. 

"Y/n! Y/n! Let's go by ourselves!" Yelled Anna.

"What? What are you talking about and where are you going?" I asked in confusion as I looked at her up and down because she was all dressed up to go out.

"Did you forget about the bet yesterday? Its already past 7! I don't trust those idiots." She said as she came and sat beside me. 

"oh yeah...Where are they? Are they trying to escape already? Unbelievable." I said dramatically and Anna nodded her head vigorously.

"That's why I'm saying. Let's go by ourselves." 

"Hmm. I'm hungry too. Let's go. I'll just wear my jacket. and come." I said as I got up from the bed and walked to the closet. 

I pulled out a light pink jacket and wore it. I walked outside the closet while zipping up the furry cloth. I snapped my head up when I heard soft yelling. 

"Oh really? Then where is he?" Anna asked eagerly.

"I don't know!" Mark said with a shrug.

Anna sighed heavily and looked down.

"Why are you guys yelling? Do you want my ears to bleed?" I said while shutting both my ears with my palms.

They chuckled a little and looked up to me.

"Let's go Anna. I'm done." I said and walked towards the door when suddenly mark came and blocked our way.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Um- you guys can't go alone."

"Me and anna? Alone?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"Listen. I know it was our treat but..my pair is gone."

"Gone? What do you mean by that? Where is jungkook?"

"He went out without saying a word. And all I wanted to say is that, we three haven't gone out without one before. Also, I'm scared that something might happen to you guys. So...let me join." Mark said while nervously scratching the back of his neck.