°•11•°

...Fresh Start...

1 week Later

-YOUR POV

Settling the laptop on my lap, I switched it on and dialed Anna's number. I clicked on to the facetime option and the started the call. I waited as I fixed my hair and face. A minute later, she picked up.

"HEY!" 

"Hey gurl~!"

"What's Up?"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. What about you? How's California?"

"I'm good. Its really good here. The people are really kind here. But, there is just one thing missing.." 

"Hm? And What's that?"

"You two! I miss you both so much already!"

"Aww. We miss you too. It's a shame that we had to bid our farewells like that.."

"But, more than that..i'm worried about you guys."

"What for?"

"What if he finds you?"

"Oh that? Don't worry about it. Mark planned security from the HQ."

"That's great to hear!" 

"HEY!!" Mark suddenly yelled while pushing anna to the side.

"Oh! Hey Mark! How are you?" 

"I'm amazing as ever!"

"How's your head?" I asked in concern as his head was wrapped in bandage.

"Umm. Hurts a little.."

"Oh my-"

"YAH! Stop lying to her! Just a while ago you were asking me to hit you over there to test it out!"

"Yah! stop~"

"YOU..DARE LIE TO ME?!" I yelled while chuckling. 

"Sorry!" He yelled as Anna pushed him out of the cam.

There were screaming, laughing and yelling noises echoing through their house and mine too. I quickly turned the volume down. When I turn the volume to full it doesn't work when I want it to and when I want it to be low, It works very well. Amazing. Just amazing.

"Guys stop! calm down! You're going to turn that into a make out session!!" I laughed.

"Threesome?!?!" Anna suddenly yelled and my jaw dropped.

"You fuckin-"

I was cut off when the door suddenly opened making me flinch in my place.

"What was that noise?" Yoongi questioned.

"Frickin' stop right now, you two!!" I whisper yelled and they immediately sat straight and fixed themselves.