1: Izuku Midoriya

Start from the beginning

Now, this is the first time that Izuku use the green wire, so it's natural that everyone is curious.

“Want to teach some cocky hero students?” Izuku asked as Izuku heard Karma shouting.

“HELL YEAH! I NEED MY STASH OF WASABI!” Karma said, laughing like a psychopath.

“Karma no!” Isogai, Okuda, and Nagisa said.

“KARMA YES!” Karma is certainly cracking as he looked to Izuku.

“So basically, the favor you use is still for others’ sake. Izuku… Sometimes, be dependent to us, okay?” Isogai said, sighing to his brothers in all but blood.

“So… How are we going to settle this?” Kataoka ask.

“Well… Nezu-sensei could help, I guess? And I would like Kacchan in my group too!” Izuku's eyes shine in admiration as everyone laugh at him.

“Oh Izuku! Can't contain your simp side!” Kayano teasingly said while moving her eyebrows up and down. Izuku's blush, which makes the teasing added.

“Well… If we could be excused to our schools' activity, I'm on!” Maehara said.

“Me too! Let's break those brats' bone!” Terasaka said grinning.

“It settles then… We'll wait for your answer!” Everyone agrees as Izuku went to look to Nezu.

“Would you mind pulling some strings and summon the former AC members? I want Katsuki Bakugou in my group too!” Izuku said as he smiles brightly. It looks ordinary, and it's his typical million dollar smile, but Nezu knew, the sinister child under that perfect disguise.

Izuku is a person whose reliable as teammate but worse than nightmare as enemies. This is the reason nobody wants to make him angry.

“Consider it done!” Nezu said, crackling in his seat.

--*--

Katsuki was bored. Totally bored, specially being in a classroom with several hero wannabes who got cocky because of 15 minutes fame.

He even attempts to change his class, but Class 2-B isn't better. He had no choice but to endure all those stuck up extra who doesn't know any better.

Just because the media is portraying them as “Powerful Generation” it doesn't mean there will not be someone who's better than they. They just participate in the way before and here they are, boosting the fact that their generation become one of the “so-called greatest heroes” of all time when Katsuki knew that it wasn't them who ended the war.

“Bakugo! Todoroki! Go to principal's office after class!” Aizawa informed them. He looked to Shoto who look smug in his seat.

He could hear their boosting in his seat as he wants nothing but to leave.

“Why do you think our powerful duo are called in principal's office?”

“I don't know? Maybe they will give us our deserve medals! We practically save the world!”

“True! Have you seen the media? We aren't pro heroes, but we already have official merch!”

“Yeah! I'm sure it will honor us, since we contribute a lot in war!” He just heard some of them. Katsuki just rolled his eyes.

“What a bunch of losers! That was what will kill you all in the future!” He thought. If he didn't know about the AC project, he might be one of them now. He was glad that he reconcile to his childhood friend turn into lover sooner than later.

If not, he will also become stuck up like them. Remembering the Ass Class, he can't help but to shiver.

Whatever the reason Nezu wanted them in Principal's office, will be exciting.