Chapter 5

Bowling is actually fun. Everyones getting on really well almost as though we've been friends for years. Calum and his friends are fun to hang around with, they were pretty much like the male equivalent of Taylor and I. They're extremely inappropriate, have good sense of humours and are always up for having fun etc. I feel totally relaxed around everyone and so relieved to have stayed rather than bail when I first saw Luke and Ashton.

The game was getting intense, we are on our final game now with the score currently being 1-1. Team Boring lost the first game but then Team Magic Mike lost the second game which was funny as it was an error by Michael that cost us. His bowling shoes were annoying him so he took them off and put his actual shoes on. During his last bowl of the second round he slipped over and ended up scoring nothing meaning we lost by 1 point. Everyone has since become very competitive as we're close to finishing the final game to determine the winner.  

Team Boring have a chance at catching us up in the third and final game, but to do soTaylor must get a strike. This is something that she probably could have done if she hadn't have had a few drinks since being here. Her and Calum have had several drinks between them, probably to calm any nerves they had about today and are now much more relaxed but definitely not in a position to get a strike.

"There is no way she will get this" I whisper quietly to Ashton and Michael confidently.

Taylor picks up her final bowling ball with a big grin on her face and turns to face us. "Team Magic Mike are going to lose, you know that right?" She has the biggest grin on her face as she steadies herself slightly.

"Yeah alright, how about you show us what not to do" Ashton's tone is sassy but playful as we all giggle at her tipsy state.

Taylor laughs off his comment, holds the bowling ball in position and takes a run towards the lane. It happened so fast, but she somehow managed to trip up over her own feet and as quick as I blinked she was laying on the floor. As she fell she let go of the bowling ball which ended up flying right up in the air and lands in the bowling lane next to ours. Everyone immediately bursts into fits of laughter at the sight in front of us with Taylor's laugh probably being the loudest. Calum quickly gets up and approaches her whilst wiping the tears from his eyes. He helps her to her feet as everyone continues to laugh for a good 5 minutes without managing to carry on with the game or say anything.

"I told you my team would win" Michael says proudly whilst laughing still "but I was wrong about one thing, you're definitely not Team Boring. That was the best bloody thing I've seen in ages" he directs his comments to Taylor.

"You guys only won because my girl fell over" Calum points out as he wraps his arm around Taylor. I can just see her stomach is filled with butterflies at him calling her his girl.

"Maybe one day we will have a rematch and providing Taylor stays on her feet we'll win for sure." Luke says hopefully.

"Not if I have anything to do with it" Michael jokes competitively.

We start taking our shoes off and make our way to the door laughing and joking with each other, reminiscing about the last couple of hours. Once we step outside it's much quieter and I realise my phone is ringing. I pull my phone out of my bag and see that Allen is calling me. Taylor did tell me to phone and apologise but I just haven't got round to it yet. My mood has instantly changed from having fun with everyone to now feeling slightly uncomfortable as reality hits me in the face again. I silence his call at the same time I hear someone call my name. I look to my left and see Allen is on the corner of the street waving at me. His phone is in his hand still and he's smiling even though he's just seen me cancel his call. Myself, Taylor and the guys are all staring at him, it's completely killed the mood.  

Let's Start AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara