"It means she's close." Sebastian says and just after that Zeta's voice rings out.

"An old man and a foolish girl lost as always. Do you dare run? Or face my vengeance?" Zeta teleports in front of us. 

Suddenly thick roots wrap around us like hands, holding us down. One impales Sebastian. 

"Rosalyn!" Sebastian shouts at her. 

They struggle, trying to get rid of the roots. With a spell they succeed, and the roots fall limply to the ground. 

Rosalyn runs in front of Sebastian, firing spells at Zeta but she just laughs and teleports away. 

She help Sebastian pull himself up on his staff while he holds his wound.  "Sebastian!" Rosalyn says worriedly and holds him up "You're injured! Badly." 

"I'll be fine, Rosalyn" Sebastian holds his staff for balance. "I'll be fine"

They look up at the skull, that is the Black Orders castle, stuck in a cliff. 

They walk towards the edge of the abyss and Merlin jumps onto a cage, hanging from the ceiling.

"Zeta, reveal thyself!"

A portal opens and Zeta is standing in front of the skull.  "Look what has wandered into my web." 

Zeta clone attacks them. 

Back on the Battlefield

The Dark members started slashing the adult Wizards with their swords.

"You have terrorized this realm for too long!" Headmaster held his staff. "It ends here!"

The Dark Magick Leader and Headmaster then began to battle each other. Just then the rest of the Dark Order appeared on the battlefield with a dramatic thud.

"The Black order! They're here!" A Magick Wizard had a terrified look on their face.

The Black Order

Seth had pale white skin, black short hair, red eyes, wearing a red and black leather suit with black boots. Nyx had pale white skin, blue eyes, black long hair, she wore a blue leather crop top, black pants, a blue belt skirt and grey boots. The Black Knight, had pale grey skin, goldish eyes, Black Knight armor.

Seth was using his fire magic on the Ravanyn Magick's, Nyx blasted some Wizards with her magic, she send a gust a winter wind at some more Magick's. The Black Knight was using its magic sword against other Magick's.

Back with Rosalyn

They start fighting. Rosalyn's standing next to Sebastian, who's weakening more and more, while firing at the clone from time to time. Rosalyn rapidity fires spells at Zeta. 

Zeta jumps towards them and kicks Rosalyn and Sebastian inside the skull through one of its eyes. 

Sebastian crashes against a stone and falls to the ground grunting. He pants while trying to get up. Rosalyn walks over to him, and she helps him stand. 

Rosalyn raised her staff while standing protectively in front of Sebastian.

Zeta floats up into the air and raises her staff as it glows brightly.

Back on the Battlefield

Just then a horn sound was heard as the battle stopped. Everyone looked up at the top of a hill and saw a Male Pixie, blowing in a horn, the Leader of the Pixies. And, another group, Magic Forest Elves.

"Hey, need some help? Cause I brought some friends" The Pixie Leader smirked, gestures to the other Pixies behind him, The Leader of the Elves had the Elves behind him, as they all charged down the hill to the battlefields, The Leader Pixie had wings like the others, but one wing was chipped permanently, making him no longer able to fly. He had magic powers and a magic staff like most Wizards.

"So, awesome" Xolo grinned.

"Now, this is cool" Ciaran looks smug.

Back with Rosalyn

She fires spells at it, but Rosalyn blocks them with a shield she forms with her staff. 

Sebastian walks up next to her and forms a shield with his magic as well.

"She's too powerful! We have no choice but to seal her away!" Sebastian shouts over the booming of the spells hitting the shields.

"I know I'll try to buy some ti-" Rosalyn says but gets cut off by Sebastian pushing her out of the way. A big explosion throws Sebastian back. 

Sebastian is now tied up with Zeta's magic.

  "Oh, shame! Little Rosalyn finally gets her staff, just in time to die with it!" Zeta says tauntingly and attacks her, but Rosalyn blocks her. 

They fight and Zeta keeps insulting the purple Wizard. Fighting with their staffs, The sharp part of Zeta's staff slices Rosalyn on the right cheek, a bit under her eye. She groans but ignored the pain and continued on.

"You can't even wield it! You should stick to your usual tricks."

"Use the power of your staff! Make it your own!" Sebastian yells at Rosalyn. 

Rosalyn blocks Zeta and takes a hold of her staff with one hand and holds her own out behind her with the other. 

Sebastian's eyes widen and as it turns into a red voodoo spellcaster guitar, it's surrounded in purple glowing aura, that plays a riff. 

Rosalyn jolts it forward and slaps Zeta in the face with it while grinning smugly.