Birthday

Itz mEh birthday 🥳
I had fun 🤩
Idk what to write oops..

I got 20 mins left until it's not my bday. 👀

Just keep scrolling :>

Have this AU (you are a traveller)
As a Xiao and Kazoo simp, this AU might revolve around them XD I just wuv my Anemo duo.

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Traveller POV:

I was on my way to the Adventurers' Guild in Liyue to see if there are any commissions to do.

To my surprise, Katheryne dished out several commissions to me saying that the people who commission them, specifically sought help from me.

"Hey more mora for us! Hehe!" Paimon exclaimed.

Most of the commissions are about giving things from one person to another or cooking some food from their hometown. Some commissions required me to clear out hilichurl camps.

One by one I finished all the commissions. By then it was around 4:00 PM. I went back to Katheryne to receive the commissions' rewards.

Despite not having eaten since morning, I was too tired to eat anything. I went to the top of Mt. Tianheng and sat at the edge looking out to the sea.

Every time I gaze at the sea, I can't help but think of my sibling. I opened a locket in a shape of half a heart that has a picture of both me and my twin. "Happy Birthday, Lumine/Aether..."

I knew that my twin couldn't hear me, but I just hope that wherever they are now, I will find them till the day I die.

"Hehe! Never thought I'd find you here!" A familiar voice rang.

"Tone Death Bard!? What are you doing in Liyue!?" Paimon pops out of nowhere and asked.

"Oh! I'm here to bri-"

"He's visiting." Another voice interrupted.

"Xiao!?" Paimon and I were surprised to see the two together. However, Xiao was glaring at Venti for some reason.

"That blockhead made this Adeptus follow me around. Sigh.. Anyways just follow me!" Venti brushed it off, leaving Xiao mad at the fact that Venti called his archon a blockhead.

Paimon and I followed Venti to wherever he was bringing us. When we asked where Venti avoided answering after Xiao gave him death glares.

When we neared our destination, Venti requested that I wear a blindfold, while Paimon just doesn't have to.

I could hear Paimon and Venti whispering to one another ahead of me. I kept my head down and walked forward. Not knowing there were stairs, I tripped and completely lost balance. Thankfully, Xiao was by my side and stopped me from falling.

"Be careful." Xiao then helped me walk the rest of the way. I could tell that we were back in Liyue Harbour by the bustling noises around us.

There was one point during the trip where we just stood still. But I could feel the ground moving. Are we going to the Jade Chamber?

My guess was correct. Venti told me to stay put, Xiao stayed by my side as I waited. I was curious to know what was going on.

"Keep your eyes closed as I remove your blindfold." Yet another voice was heard. Kazuha was here too? He gently removed my blindfold and I kept my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes in 3." He said.

"1." He started counting as my heart raced in excitement.

"2." I was about to find out what all this is about.

"3." As soon as I opened my eyes, they filled up with tears.

Everyone I knew was here! Friends from Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma came here! Even Ei! There was a stage where Yun Jin was standing with a banner above saying "Happy Birthday!!"

"Thank you all so much." I was really happy that they all remembered. But... I was sad.. it's the 501st birthday without my twin..

The party went on for awhile, just when everyone's attention was off me and at Yun Jin as she performs. I sneaked away to catch some air.

I looked back to the sea again. Memories flashed before my eyes. The day I found my twin at the defiled statue.. and they left.. Enjou, who's working for the Abyss Order and under my twin's command... It's not just my birthday today.. It's also my sister/brother..

Suddenly someone covered my eyes from behind. "Guess who?" That voice!? Is it? Could it be?

"Lumine/Aether!?" They uncovered my eyes and I turned and locked with their eyes. "Wh..why are you.. what are you doing here?"

"Oh silly, how could I forget what day it is today." They took out the other half of my locket.

"I don't know how many years it's been since we celebrate our birthday together. And you found me then, so I found you now."

"But what about-"

"Let's forget that for now and enjoy today." We sat together in silence, watching Yun Jin's performance.

"Happy birthday." They said.

"Happy Birthday to you too." And we hugged.

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Hope you enjoyed it! XD

Edit: For the readers who read this reaaallyyyy early, I changed the part on how the twins meet.