INTRODUCTION

❝I'm your dog... I'll do whatever you want. I'll play the pawn if you would like me to.❞
A Gambit-In chess, an opening move in which a player makes a sacrifice, typically of a pawn, for the sake of a compensating advantage.
An advantage that will bring him closer to executing his plan of revenge.
Aera goes back to her hometown and there, she discovers some family secrets that she shouldn't have. They say, some secrets should stay hidden.

©iamKanshee (Goldie) 2020

Started on: 15th July 2020

Competed on: (Ongoing)

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are absolute products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is merely a coincidence.

Any media (pictures, videos, etc.) are NOT my property, they belong to their respective owner.

Things To Keep In Mind

NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED, NOT EVEN ANY TRANSLATIONS.

➺No Inspired stories or another volume of this book.

➺Rude comments, cyber bullying, racist comments and any other offending stuff will not be tolerated.

➺This story includes: Strong language, self-harm, murder scenes and character's death. If you can't handle any of the stated components, please think before scrolling further.

➺This story will evidently include fluff, romance and all the lovey-dovey stuff. There can be some mature scenes too.

▁▁▁▁

Hey Everyone!

You can call me Goldie.

Well, this is not my first work but I still consider myself an amateur. You are lucky if you clicked on this story I won't discontinue it.

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, so I'm prone to making mistakes. So, conclusion is this - "feel free to correct me and if you would give me an honest review I would gladly appreciate that"

I Hope You Like This Story.

Chapter-1 is already uploaded. This is an edited version much better than the previous one.

Stay Tuned, Stay Safe.

I Purple You.

Fin.