CHAPTER- 33 (1/2)

Start from the beginning

With that, they left Blackpink crying and mourning.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫.

Slowly, She don't know after how long, her sobs turned into voiceless muffles. Her throat didn't produce any wails or screams anymore. She sobbed, silently all over again.

Her face was a total mess. Just sitting lifelessly thinking that the day which was supposed to be the happiest turned out to be a complete nightmare.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't knew that the car has come to a halt. The soft voice of the drover looking at her with pity broke her trance as she sniffled while coming out of the car.

Taking slow and steady steps towards her house, she try to keep her face blank. The ringing sound of the doorbell echoed in her ears. The door opened as the man grinned widely welcoming her sister but it faded away seeing the state she was in. A loud gasp left his lips looking st her condition.

"What the hell? W-What happened baby?" He said pulling her inside the house. Her Eomma and Appa also got shocked looking at thier daughter's condition. They all starting bombarding her with questions but she was just standing and looking down, numb of her surroundings. The memories of today cam back a and in no time, he hugged Eunwoo tightly.

His eyes got moist seeing her so sad. He didn't knew the reason behind her sadness but will do anything to take revenge for his sister from Taehyung

 He didn't knew the reason behind her sadness but will do anything to take revenge for his sister from Taehyung

"Y/N-ah W-what h-happened baby? Why are you crying?"

Her mom asked softly caressing her hairs.

"W-Why Oppa? W-Why h-he played w-with me? I-I n-never done a-anything b-bad to him. Why? W-WHY? I was fine loving him f-from a distance b-but he c-came a-and m-made me fall for him even m-more. Amd n-now when I-I thought I got my t-true love, h-he broke me! I hate him Oppa...I-I h-hate K-Kim Taehyung. He j-juet played me...I was J-Just a bet to him."

Her breathe turned more uneven as she started breathing really ahed making everyone horrified. It is happening again.