------------------------------------------------

"So what do you say?" Nezu asked, sitting at the head of a long table where most of the staff was seated, all eyeing a certain girl.

"Well they have powerful quirkes for some and others are creative with their less strong ones." Kuroka said, leaning against the wall, hands in the pockets of the male uniform she stole, Nezu had only smiled and let her do it.

"And what do you think about their future?"

"...." She didn't answer at first. "As I said when I started her, from the first glance many of them are not near being true heroes.... Some of them don't even look like they want this as truly as Izuku or even, despite how angry he is, Katsuki.... That brat Shoto, half-n-half, is not a hero in the making.... But some did pleasantly surprise me, Eijiro for example, from the files you provided me with, was a boy that simply joined to make his own self esteem shine a bit brighter... I didn't see that, he was fighting to protect.... If you truly want a summery of what I, as a hero killer, think about all this I'll just fax you a file from the library, my head hurts, I'll be going."

"One second." She had already turned away when Aizawa spoke up. "We know your kind, why did you not hurt anyone?"

"You mean 'kill' by saying 'hurt' ay? Well let me tell you this Aizawa." She turned to them with a big grin. "It was not simple, to not plunge a knife through the false heroes throat but I made a promise and I like keeping them."

------------------------------------------------

"Miss Kinzoku."

"Mister Rat, hello!"

"My name is Nezu please, I have a deal to make with you."

"Another? Do speak."

"You will be given battle training to test you but knowing Aizawa will use this opportunity, he'll face you off against 1-A as a villain.... I'll ask of you to not kill any of our students."

"Eh? Why's that? It is in my name, Hero killer."

"I know but in exchange for that you will not be sent back to that cell each end of day, a pro hero has agreed to offer their home up as residence, I will not lie it is also so they can keep an eye on you but also so that you can actually have a life outside of U.A. and not in a cell."

"So every pro knows who I am now?"

"Yes but I haven't told them more then what they need to know, we respect our students privacy, they still know you as Razor-blade."

"Look Nezu.... Izuku is the only true hero I see in this class...."

"I know, I'd like you to test them, see which would be good heroes, just don't kill them."

"Nezu?"

"Yes?"

"You know you don't need to bribe me? Izuku would have hated me if I killed anyone anyway...." She grinned. "That deterrent enough for me."

------------------------------------------------

She waited, leaning against the gate of U.A.

"Kuro." She looked away from the sky at Izuku.

"Glad to see you are alright again Izu." She stepped up to him. 

"You protected us from the blast so all the injuries I got were mostly my own doing."

"Of course you'd notice."

------------------------------------------------

As the blinding explosion flashed alive, she threw her arm out, sending what nearest metal there was at the closest students, unconscious and conscious alike, hitting them hard but sending them away from directly under the blast like where she was standing.

------------------------------------------------

"You are not a bad person Kuro so I don't understand."

"Izu.... Is a dog, pushed by starving to death, a bad 'person' for attacking a human in desperation?"

"What does that have to do with you?"

"Consequences of others actions, of events, can shape someones life... When I needed it the most where were the heroes? Outside, two blocks away from my house, telling me to go fuck myself as they didn't have time to help me!" 

"Kuro..."

"No! You don't get to defend them! Two block away! Two! I watched my mother die because one of your 'perfect' heroes crushed our house by throwing a villain down into it! I had already lost my father to a hero accident but a hero to look down on a colleague because they didn't want to move their ass to help is the drop too much in the full glass! No one helped! It took All Might to ask questions for everyone to suddenly care about the now long dead hero! Even her burial was 'get it over with so we can leave'! Izuku, the world is unfair! You'll be the stepping stone for stronger then you if you don't do something about it!" She yelling at him, hands in fists.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have the right to be! My life was a living hell until Stain, the hero killer number one, found me! He gave me the ability to enact vengeance! To purge the world of all these fake heroes that are in it for the money and fame! All Might is the only true one!.... At least I believed until I met a quirkless little boy, ready to fight stronger then himself to protect another even if he was shaking in fear with his whole body."

"That was me...."

"Yes, you were so pure and innocent, unsullied by the truth of this world, you almost made me believe things could change, that's why despite Stain's orders I kept coming back, that's why I was abandoned once again and got my face slashed open, that's why I work alone and don't know where he is even at they torture me for answers." "T-torture you?" "I always came back, your light was enough to light up the darkness, you were my only friend and I didn't want to lose that but as we grew up you never changed, still a hero fanboy.... And yet again it was you that forced my hand in another choice."

"How so?"

"I would have let Katsuki die that day Izu"

"W-what?!" He was shocked, remembering how scared his childhood friend looked like in the grip of that sludge villain.

"You ran in, quirkless as ever, when heroes didn't dare, you were ready to die for your friend and I couldn't lose mine.... I think that day you made me a little bit more of a hero then I've ever been or will be."

There was silence between the two before she was engulfed in a hug.

"Don't cry, now all will be good, we are in U.A. you can become more then your past just like how I did." (This is supposed to be a lesbian fic, what are you doing Izuku?!)

"Crying?" She touched her face under her visor, feeling the wet streaks on her face, it had been years since she last remembers crying.

She slowly hugged back.

"Anyone willing to try can change, you can become a hero." He said, she just held him, unable to say anything.