[12]

Adonis P.O.V

I finally got into the building after successfully passing from the front security guard. Now I need to ask for 'Mr.M' that was requesting all the stuff I'm bringing into, I noticed a young lady in the operator section and walk to her.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for 'Mr.M' cells.", I asked the lady trying to be as polite as possible. She then eyes me up and down before biting her lips and obviously push her  breast forward for me to see.

"Mhmm and what's your business with him? Also may I know your name?", she asks me rather flirtatiously while twirling around her hair, I was a bit taken back to be honest but I smirk and decided to play along with it.

"I'm his mother driver, she told me to send him this bento she made.", I pull out the container filled with the bento I mentioned and she looks through it for a few moment. "And my name's James, how about yours fine lady?", I flirt back with a smirk as her smiles get bigger afterwards.

"Oh that's a hot name, I'm Deborah.", She leans in. "Mr.M is in the medium security cells but if I got your numbers I'd let you in without all these boring process.", She whispered to my ear and my smirk grew larger. "Besides you're only just delivering a bento, I'm sure you don't want to waste more time here.. maybe we can go back to my place later.", she continues.

"Oh definitely, I'd love that.", I whispered back to her ear making her shiver and she then pulls her body back and bite her lips.

"Alright, just wait for a moment and I'll bring you to him.", she then walks off not missing to sway her hips to me when she do that.

I guess anything will do at this point.

Deborah then walk me to the medium security cells by herself. We just passed the security guard and into this hall where I see several rooms across it.

"This is Morachi Fauko or Mr.M room, I'll give you maximum 5 minutes.", she said as she tap her ID card into the security sensor on the door room M-12 and the lights turn green from red. "I'll wait outside sexy.", she purrs into my ear and then walk away from me.

I push on the door handle and it opens revealing a Japanese looking man sitting there looking at me puzzled. I close the door and open it lightly so it won't lock me in and face the Mr.M that's been glorified by Juno so much. He's nothing like I'd imagine him to be, he's a scrawny Asian guy with black hair and hairless.

"I come here as your 'Mother driver' but Juno told me to give you these.", I then pull up my shirt revealing my other shirt this one filled with pockets and in each pockets I store the drugs that I was told to bring to him. Also some are in my shoes and also my inside shorts.

"Damn you be putting those there?!", He asked me in disbelief and I just give him a light grin.

"Bro it is what it is. The security guard are everywhere I need to make 'em invisible.", I told him. I then unroll my hair and hand the glock to him and I put my cap backs on afterwards. "Alright that's all Juno's gave me.", I stated.

He scans the items on his hands then nod his head, "Yeah seems just right.", he agrees.

"Cool, now I'm off.", As I'm about to leave I feel Mr.M tug on my arm, making me stop in my spot and look behind me. "Anything else?", I asked as he holds my arm.

"Please don't get Juno ever again.", He simply said and then he let go of me going back to his bed.

I give him a sour look, "Never planning to.", I retorted as I leave the room and close the door behind me watching it lock itself in the process. I walk out from this hallway into a bigger one and see Deborah talking with a girl in the corner.