[1]

Kenneth P.O.V

Today I woke up earlier than usual because I just remembered that I got a homework that's due today. Last night I went out with my friend, Travis, after closing the bakery and we're skating out until it's almost late night. I brush my teeth and style my hair a little, I've recently dye my hair to a soft pink color which by the way got me in trouble at school but there's no rules prohibiting students from dying their hair so I'm not wrong.

I make my way downstairs to find my older sister, Keira, standing in front of the stove cooking something for breakfast. I sneak in quietly behind her, trying to surprise her.

"Morning, sis!", I greeted her making her flinch then turn around holding her chest.

"Ken! You're almost giving me a heart attack!", she exclaims as I chuckle lightly at her reaction.

"Where's dad and Max?", I asked while opening the fridge, then pour me some orange juice.

"Dad's taking Maxie to the park with Tanner.", she then put the pancakes on a plate and give it to me. I thanked her and start munching on my pancakes afterwards. "Also can you come home fast today?", she asks as she sit down in front of me.

"Why?", I wondered.

She sigh, "I got a date..", she muttered.

My eyes bulge out of its place as soon as she said that. "A DATE?! With who?", it's been forever since she dates someone so it's surprising to me.

She rolls her eyes, "Yes a date, just a guy. So come home as fast as possible! Dad's leaving this evening so you gotta keep eyes on Max.", she told me and I nod my head.

"Alright, as soon as the work's done I'll come back home!", I promised. She smiles then gets up before slinging her bag on her shoulders.

"Alright, going to work now! Byeee! Love you.", She waved me as she walk out the house, I can hear her heels make contact with our front porch tiles. Soon the sound of the car engine roaring can be heard until it's gone, leaving me alone in silence.

I look up at the clock at the walls and I still got 30 minutes until the school starts, the distance from my house to the school is relatively near so I still got plenty of time before I skate myself to the school. After done eating breakfast, I wash the dishes then decided to open my Instagram. I see a few new likes and comments but I paid them no mind as I scroll down and see people's post.

*Attach picture*

Rafael_Sandoval happy 4 months bae 💕

It was the photo of Alcrais my coworkers and also friends at work with his boyfriend. They look so cute together which makes me feel a little bit jealous at how cute they are with each other. Not gonna lie I was trying to flirt with Alcrais when I first met him until I found out he has a boyfriend and step back from doing that. I then see Travis text me so I go to the messenger app and see his text.

Trav

Dudeee have you done
Biology homework?

Of course he's gonna ask about homework just like usual. He's so lazy that he was about to fail his classes if it wasn't for my help.

Lemme guess u want to see? 🙄

yktv bro 😎

I end up taking pictures of my assignment and then send it to him and like always he thanked me and promised to buy me an ice cream at lunch break. I glance at the clock again and it's now time for me to skate to school, I put on my helmet and then grab my skateboard. When I'm about to open the door to way out I see my father and Max with Tanner standing in front of the porch.