[5]

Ken P.O.V

Adonis ended up spending the night at my house and that definitely went well with my sister. Note the sarcasm. When she's back from her little errands she said she was surprised to see a guy in our living room and  was ready to fight him just in case he's a thief but I explained everything and she understands though still making sure to keep her eyes on him.

I'm not type to judge people by their appearance so as naive as this sounds, I believe that Adonis means no harm to anyone. I mean he end up playing pokémon with Max and Max ended up liking him faster than I thought it would be last night.

Currently I'm in English AP class listening to Ms. Harisson lecture about the importance of diction in literature and the effects it caused to individual readers. I look over to my right and see Travis all smiley on his phone making me wonder why.

So I lean and whispered to him, "Why are you so smiley?", I curiously asked making him look up from his phone and tug his smile down before hiding his phone into the pocket of his pants.

"Guess who's got a date?", He then whispered, I can hear excitement through his words.

I look at him wide eyed, "you got a fucking date?!", I whispered not so quietly making Mrs. Harisson stops her lecture and people in class looking towards my direction. I immediately facepalm at the sudden stares.

"Mr. Cole I'm still in the middle of lecturing, if you want to discuss something with your friends please do it after I'm done, you understand?", Ms. Harrison look through her glass standing in front of the class. I gulp and nod my head before apologizing for interrupting her. She then continue her lecture, I quickly grab my phone and type in my question to Travis via the messaging app.

Trav

Broo u r going on date
with who?

And where do u guys met??

I click the send button and moments later I feel him shifting besides me reaching for his phone and unlock it, seeing my message. He then look at me raising one of his eyebrows then type something on the keyboard and moments later I feel my phone vibrates.

It's a girl, name's camila

She's a baddie broo

And she from the bar we went to
the other night lol

Damn u slick little thing..

when is that date?

Moments later I see him replying back to me.

tmrw :3

she was texting me earlier 2

ugh making me acting up in
class 😩

I grimace at the last message then shoot him a look as he raised one of his eyebrows and give me the 'what?' look.

We're still in class you hobo 😟

And? I still get excited 😎

ur disgusting 🤮

I reply almost instantly then shove my phone back into my pocket before looking to the whiteboard and see Ms. Harrison wrote a simple scheme about today's material then start to take notes from it.