[4]

Ken P.O.V

The next morning I watch Travis puking all over the kitchen sink as I fry the bacons and eggs for breakfast. I grimace when he went breathless afterwards.

"The advil on the counter and you can drink orange juice if you want, it's in the fridge.", I simply told him. I heard him hum then walk over to grab the advil and drink some water afterwards.

"Fuck I drink too much last night!", He breathes out, stating the obvious. He rubs his temple while clutching his stomach on the verge to throw up again.

I rolled my eyes, "You're lucky I'm not drunk otherwise we'd probably stranded on the road.", I pointed out. I then put my age and bacon to a plate then crack another egg for him.

"Shit, thank you then.", he muttered. "Where's your sis and lil bro?", He wondered from behind me.

"My sister went on a jog with Tanner and Max upstairs on his room. He said 'Travy looks like a zombie I don't want to be in the same room as him' ", I quotes what my brother's told me earlier this morning.

"Ohoho! Maxxie where are youuu?", I see him going upstairs then I hear a scream coming from Max followed by laughter and sound of foot running around. I can hear Travis said something to Max and moments later I see both of them coming downstairs.

"Kennyy, Travvy annoying also stinks!", Max said crunching his nose making Travis gasp in surprise.

"I do not!", He objects and they continue to bicker around each other for another minute or so until I call them both to eat breakfast. We then eat breakfast as I hear Max blabbering about the Pokémon episode he watches today. Of course Travis playfully trying to annoy my poor brother like always. Travis and Max are rather fond with each other to be honest. I've never seen Max as active as he is with Travis and vice versa.

"I'm done! I wanna watch Finding Dory! Byee Kenny, bye stinky zombie!", He shouted then run for his life upstairs and moments later I hear a sound of door slam shut.

"Ugh why he calls me a zombie?", Travis asked me and I shrug my shoulders.

"We'll never know..", I answered.

===

"Wassup Ken!", I look up and see Joe makes his way to me then sling his arm around my shoulder.

"Uh nothing just watching Travis skating out there.", I tilt my head towards Travis direction, he's now free styling with his skateboard.

"Shit he's here too?!", His face turn immediately sour when I mention Travis name. Their hatred for each other are mutuals. "So why don't you skate then?", He asked me while frowning.

I shook my head, "Nah I'm good for today I just want to chill and watch sunset from here.", I told him and he nod his head in understatement.

He then gets up and place his skateboard on the ground besides me, "I guess I'll need to kick that fucker ass myself, talk to you later Ken!", He exclaimed as he surf down to the ring where he joins other guys and girls there. I watch Travis priceless reaction when Joe went and skate besides him, moments later I see them arguing then pointing finger at each other direction.

How typical..

I silently thought as I lay on the ground staring at the beautiful sky above. It's not too cloudy and bright as it can be but also not too bright like the middle of the day. I see birds flying above me in group probably going back to their nest somewhere.

I study the area around me until my eyes fix on the sight across the ring where I see the guy with long hair from yesterday talking with some guy in black glasses. The guy with glasses are much more buff than the later. The long haired guy seems to be explaining something at the buff guy but the buff guy didn't seem to buy what he's saying and instead starts punching him on the stomach causing the later to drop down hissing in pain.