Chapter One Hundred And One Fresh Air

Start from the beginning

"You think we bought to many?" I asked seeing that we filled the cart with almost newborn clothes.

"What will she do? Complain about clothes? No woman should complain about clothes, especially baby clothes. If not, I'll return it." Oleg pulled his card out and I smile watching him swipe it. "Maybe rich but still cheap." He rants making me and the cashier laugh.

A ringtone chime in making me look down at my purse and opening it taking my phone out looking at the contact.

"Speaking of the devil." I smiled shaking my phone a little showing Oleg who's calling before I answered the phone.

"Yes, Vasili?" I answered my brother call.

"Why do Americans take extra steps? I pay for hotel they give me room, I go to pool they said I need ID. Why the fuck do I need my ID to go to the pool." He complained.

"Good morning to you too Vasili, oh how I'm doing? Im doing fine thanks for asking." I said being sarcastic.

"Oh ... I'm sorry sister how is your day?" He fixed his tone and I laughed.

"I'm doing good just shopping with Oleg." I said watching my husband smile having small talk with the cashier.

"Oh tell my brother I said hi, we need to catch up. What are you two shopping for?" He asked and I try to listen to the background trying to figure out where is he.

"Baby clothes, where are you?" I asked while Oleg and I started to leave the counter heading towards the door to leave.

"Беременная!?" (Pregnant!?) He semi yelled on the phone making me pull the phone from my ear.

"No my best friend is I wanted to get her gifts." I said linking my arm with Oleg as he held the bags walking out the store.

"I thought I was your best friend." He tease and I sucked my teeth.

"No this one is actually sweet and harmless. Marya like fami-" I slow what I was saying down seeing Oleg give me a look. Pressing mute on my phone I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked.

"I like your brother, do not play matchmaker." He warned me and I looked at him shock.

"I wouldn't do that to Ruslan . . . Even though the two said they don't go out." I mutter and unmuted myself.

"Hello!? America have dumb connection." My brother complained, making Oleg and I laugh.

"I'm here I'm here sorry was doing something." I said walking to the car.

"Why are you in a hotel. We have a house you do know that right." Oleg raised his voice a little so Vasili could hear him.

"That's an invasion of privacy." He said and I sucked my teeth and looked at Oleg who was putting the bags in the car.

"He said it's an invasion of privacy." I said in a hush tone which cause Oleg to sucked his teeth.

"Where is he? We'll pick him up." He told me and I nod getting in the passenger seat.

"Where are you?" I asked Vasili.

"Hotel lobby about to make complaint." He said as if he does it all the time.

"I know you at a hotel, which one genius." I said messing with the radio trying to see what I can listen to.

"Oh Plaza Central." He said and I nod my head.

"Okay we should be there around fifteen you can wait right?" I asked because knowing him he's the type to want things done on his time.

"I can wait fifteen, fifteen minutes should get me my money back." He said and I laugh telling him we on our way.