Chapter Five. " Fixing Bad Habits"

It has been half a day since dream started his work in spreading positivity around the multiverse.

The golden guardian started with heaventale, since the said AU emits a lot of positive feelings.

This AU was always a good start for the guardian. Besides, this AU was one of the only AUs that his brother mister goopi-mare couldn't enter.

So after finishing his work in heaventale, dream hopped from one AU to another. Making sure to not bump into any of his brother's gang.

Well, usually dream didn't mind fighting them that much. they had the spirit and the passion, it reminded dream of himself when he was younger.

But right know wasn't the time for playing around, the golden skeleton needed to finish fast in order to meet error, So the positive guardian has no time to waste.

Dream continued with his routine, until he reached his final destination.
"horrortale.." dream said in a monotonous voice.

Unlike what most people think, including dream's brother. Dream can enter very negative AUs like horrortale, it can't kill him or damage him that much. It just weakens the guardian and makes him exhausted.

That's why he make his trip to such AUs quick, he also doesn't like to bump into horror or any version of him. Let's just say that the last time he did... Wasn't really that pleasant.

But non the less, dream still helps these AUs and its people, especially horrortale.

The golden skeleton feels really bad for the residents of the said AU, he can't change the story of the AU. But at least he can still bring them food...
A lot of food.

He do it anonymously of course, dream can't risk it after all. It's not like he is after credit or any form of reward.

Dream just wants to help that's all...
The positive guardian was always like this no matter what. It was a bad habit for the golden guardian, but it's not like he could fix it anyway...

§××××××××××××ק

After some time, dream was finally done. The golden skeleton at this point was beyond exhausted. He stayed all night working... Again.

And yes, it's not dream first time to stay late like this. Back at the village, he would sometimes work non-stop for days to make sure everyone was happy.

He always worked so hard. But, it wasn't ever good enough...

The positive guardian just wanted to throw himself on the bed and sleep, but he knew that he couldn't have slept anyway. His usual night terrors made sure of that..

The guardian stared at the sky quietly,
He wondered if error also had nightmares.

"I should ask him about it sometime later.." dream said to no one in particular.

After a minute or so, the golden skeleton got up, opening a golden portal to outertale.

The positive skeleton stepped inside the portal to be met with the galaxy sky of outertale.

It was very peaceful at this time of the day, everyone was either busy or at home.

Dream started walking to his usual spot, where he should meet error. He walked slowly admiring the stars on his way.

It wasn't like he was in a hurry anyway, he finished his work faster than he expected, so he came an hour early.

As dream arrived at the said location, he couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of him.