Prologue

Standing in front of me was a big, bulky man who weighed -without a doubt- more than twice my weight. I should have been scared, but I wasn't. I had fought bigger and still won. In fact, as I looked at his face, all I saw was fear, fear of me, he tried to hide it but I could see right through. 'The Living Death' was his fighting name but from the fear in his eyes he had obviously heard of me, 'Stealth'. I might be a girl, I might be small, but I always win.

All around me I heard the screaming and chanting of my name. A few yelled his name, but the majority had my name falling from their lips.

"GO!" The ref blew the whistle after telling us the rules that I have already heard too many a time before.

As I hear his booming voice, I drowned out all the sounds around me and focused solely on us. The opponent had already lunged at me, but I quickly dodged it. 

See, the good thing about being small was that I was quick on my feet, and fast too. Confused as to what had happened, he started to get back up, but I didn't give him the time to do so. Quickly, I pushed him then straddled his waist, punching and punching, each blow to the face and stomach growing stronger.

He was sure to be aching by tomorrow.

I had wanted to keep this fight quick.

I had a long day ahead of me tomorrow-that, along with the fact that he didn't seem to be making any attempt to fight back as he weakly tried to block out my punches. Of course, he managed to fail at this too.

Retreating my fist all the way back, I collided it with his head, knocking him out cold.

Standing up, the referee pulled my arm up signalling my winning and handed me my money from the bets made. As usual, this was all done while my face was kept emotionless. 

However before I left, I whispered into the referee's-Liam-ear.

"This is my last fight in this building. This will probably be the last time you see Stealth here. I give my title of being the best in here to Blood Shredder. He is the next best fighter here." He nodded and turned towards the crowd, who were still screaming my name out.

Of course, they didn't know my real name. Nobody down here did, and I very much liked to keep it that way. Not that it mattered that much anyway, I mean, I was leaving so it wouldn't have been all that bad. 

But even then, I had my reasons. You never knew what could happen. There were people that want my head because they were defeated by a 'little girl'.

They would kill me just for the sole reason that I had left them with a deflated ego.

They were ruthless. Petty, but ruthless.

"This night is a special night, -the referee started staying into the mic- it is the last time Stealth will be fighting here. Though we will miss her, Blood Shredder will now hold the title of being the best in this building. Give it up for Stealth who is leaving."

The crowd went wild, shrieking and screaming surrounded me. They obviously didn't want me to leave but what must be done, must be done. I ambled down the stairs from the ring and opened the doors.

This was the last time I would be exiting through these doors.

Quickly shaking away that thought from my mind, I found my way to my motorbike and climbed on. My Uncle got me this but just like everyone I knew, he left me. Although, he had no choice, he was gone now, only to be remembered. It is a Ducati 848 2008 02 and I absolutely adored it.

At the thought of going home, I almost smiled. Almost.

The only time I smiled was when I was with Dylan. The only person I loved and would always love. 

He was only 5 years old and I always felt so bad for leaving him with our neighbour. But if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to get the money we need.

I knew that, he knew that. But that still didn't ease away the guilt I felt every time I had to leave him. He was my baby brother.

I parked my motorbike at home and jogged up to my neighbour's door, ringing the bell.

My last opponent didn't land any punches so there were no bruises I had to cover up just to avoid my neighbour's lingering eyes or inquisitive questions.

Though in a way I was a little disappointed that I had such a lousy opponent for my last fight here.

Maybe it was for the best with the long day ahead of me tomorrow. If anything, I should've been more grateful.

As soon as the door opened, I was greeted with a grinning Dylan, and Ms Johnson, my neighbour, trying to catch up with him. I have scolded him endless amounts of times about opening Ms Johnson's door, but he never listened.

Sighing, because I knew that he wouldn't listen, I opted for picking him up and placing him on my hip. I kissed him on his cheek and without realising, a smile made its way to my lips.

"Thank you Ms Johnson for all you have done. There is no need for you to babysit Dylan any more but I am really, very grateful. I don't know what I would have done without you," I said truthfully.

She just smiled and replied, "It's no problem. He is such a sweet and well behaved kid that I don't mind."

We said our last goodbyes and me and Dylan went back to our house. After putting Dylan to bed, I took a shower and as soon as I hit the pillow I was out like a light.

Innocently unaware of the fact that tomorrow would be the start of a life that I had never known before.