116

Benicia gasped when her back finally met the cool metal of the lockers behind her as she stumbled back

Benicia gasped when her back finally met the cool metal of the lockers behind her as she stumbled back. With her hair still wet and slightly dripping, the coolness of the metal sent shock waves through her. Especially with how warm her body was currently feeling. She barely had time to register what had just happened before Matt was crushing her body with his own as he pressed against her.

"Matt-" She breathed out as his lips started to trail down her jaw. "I just punched you-"

"I don't care-" Matt murmured against her jaw as a hand tangled in her wet hair.

Benicia opened her mouth to protest but just as he kissed her neck, she recoiled her body and released a sharp moan of surprise from the feeling. There was a beat that passed between the two of them as they both took in what just happened. An almost devious grin passed over Matt's face when he realized that her neck was sensitive. "You realize what is going to happen if we continue, right?"

"I know." Matt pressed his forehead against her own, keeping a hand tangled in her hair and another on her neck with a thumb just below her jaw. "I don't want to stop. I can't-"

"Then don't-" Benicia murmured as she grabbed the front hem of his pants and forced his lips back against her own. She released his pants and gasped as she remembered something, "Rhea, she-"

"She's gone." Matt pressed as he tugged at her loose towel. He backed away from her a bit as the towel dropped to the ground. He exhaled deeply and tilted his head to the side. His trailed a hand from the edge of her ear, which made her twitch slightly from his soft touch. She just stared at his face and wondered what he was doing. Wondering why he had stopped. But as his hand moved down, she realized he was tracing her body.

When his hand stopped at her shoulder, his thumb brushed along her collar bones. He listened to her breathing as it picked up and how her heart beated faster. His other hand was still pressed against her cheek and his thumb wouldn't stop playing with her bottom lip.

"Wh-" Benicia could barely get herself to calm her own breathing down as her hands held onto his elbows, "Wh-What are you doing?"

"I'm memorizing-" Matt answered as his hands dipped down to trail her armscyes before he ran his fingers along the curves of her breasts, "-everything. I want to know exactly how you feel... everywhere."

"And, uh-" Benicia swallowed as his thumbs pressed against her nipples which hardened the moment he started to caress her. She inhaled deeply through her mouth as he licked one of her nipples. "Matt-"

Matt slowly kept going down, his hands touched every curve and crevice of her body until he was kneeling down in front of her. His head was tilted up so he could face her completely and kept his hands tightly on her hips.

It was like a switch triggered in Benicia. She brushed her fingers over his forehead before pushing his hair back in her hand. Benicia tilted her head to the side as she tugged his hair in the same direction she turned her head. He groaned softly and shut his eyes. She tugged them again which made him open his eyes in a dazed way as he released another groan.