Rhea didn't have time to process anything as Elektra got up and just went after them

Rhea didn't have time to process anything as Elektra got up and just went after them. She didn't want to fight Elektra. She didn't even understand what was going on completely.

"Who's this?"

"She's annoying."

"Tell me about it."

Rhea looked out the window and could see more people coming up, "Fuck! Guns! Everyone get down!"

Luke suddenly picked Rhea up and covered her from the gunfire. She smiled up at him, "Thanks, that's useful."

"No, problem."

Stick poked his head around the corner, "Now it's a goddamn party."

Jessica ducked down and moved over to them, "Who are these people?"

"They want Danny."

Rhea suddenly heard the gunfire stop and stood up completely. All of them circled up with their backs to each other as they were surrounded.

"We work together, we get out of here alive."

Matt made the first move and took one of the guns.

Stick yelled, "Now!"

Rhea screamed loudly and caused the men in front of her to go flying back. She searched for where Elektra was and could see that Matt was already going after her as well. She wanted to go, but she wasn't sure if she should leave the others inside the building. Finally, Rhea didn't go after Matt. She chose to do what she thought was right and help the others. But that little voice in her head wanted her to go talk to Elektra.

"Where's Matt?" Danny demanded, "What's he thinking?"

"He's not!" Stick yelled, "Stay with me!"

Rhea was so sick of this. Of the Hand. She cupped her hands over her mouth and used her abilities. This helped the blast become more concentrated as the person in front of her was thrown. His body hit the wall so hard that it left a crack in the foundation.

She groaned as one of them grabbed the back of her head. Rhea took them in and saw how Madame Gao was going after Danny. Rhea cursed and screamed while lifting her feet off the ground. This caused her body to fly back and into the person holding her.

Rhea got up from the ground and went after Danny. She jumped back as Jessica broke through the wall in anger. They all went running out the back door together.

"Where's Luke?"

"They took him."

"More comin'."

"Not for long." Jessica tossed the trash bin in front of the door so they wouldn't be able to get out.

"Matt-" Rhea ran up to him, "Come on, we need to go."

Stick called for them all, "Get over here, guys!" He revealed a pothole down, "Smells like shit. It's our only way out."