Rhea walked directly in front of the car and waved at the driver

Rhea walked directly in front of the car and waved at the driver. He honked at her but all she did was walk closer to it. She slammed her palm on the hood of it, "You're not getting away that easily."

Elektra opened the door to the left of the car and poked out, "You're rather persistent. Stalking doesn't look good on you, Rhea."

"Don't look at it as stalking then." Rhea responded cooly as she moved around the vehicle to open the other door to get inside, "See it as keeping an eye on a business partner."

"You really don't trust me."

"You don't exactly give me reasons to." Rhea hummed and then turned her head to see Matt approaching, "Not surprised."

"Rhea?"

"Howdy partner." Rhea jokingly did a western accent before she crawled into the car.

Matt exhaled as he got in after her, "You can't just send a car for me whenever you decide."

"Get undressed."

Rhea raised her brows, "Excuse me?"

"The invite says 7:00 p.m. sharp."

"No, I-" Matt pushed the suit away from him, "I can't do this right now. I got more important0"

"I thought we'd get boozy and let loose for a night."

Rhea pushed the suit out of her face since she happened to be in the middle, "Very fucking funny. Real reason."

"We're going to a gala to steal a top secret Roxxon ledger that details certain illegal goings-on in Hell's Kitchen." Elektra answered dully as she rolled her head to glance at Rhea. This made Matt close the door to the car since he was fully prepared to leave it. He released a long sigh before he started to strip, "The way in is Stan Gibson."

"Armed?"

"Doubt it."

"Change." Rhea suddenly demanded.

Matt paused what he was doing at her words. Elektra raised a brow, "Elaborate."

"I see that you conveniently left out something for me to wear."

"Well, the invitation is for a single person and a plus one." Elektra simply grinned at her, "You can be back up just in case."

"Nope. That doesn't slide with me." Rhea looked Elektra up and down, "I think I can fit what you're wearing. So swap outfits with me, sweetheart. If all you need is in that building, then you don't have to come with us. You give us-" She pointed at Matt and then herself, "-the information we need. We can handle this together."

"That's not-"

"Rhea is my partner." Matt said as he pulled his shirt off, "What she says goes or you can do this on your own."

Rhea only seemed to smile because Matt actually backed her up on this. With an irritated sigh, Elektra turned her back, "Unzip me."

Rhea tugged her button up off, thinking it was going to be amusing to see Elektra dressed so down since Rhea had no particular care in what she wore. She was already wearing flats so that would just have to do for the shoes. She tugged her pants off and took the dress from Elektra. She did not think this dark wine shade looked good on her but it was better than stepping into a gala with her jeans on.