"How long have you known about Elektra?"

Rhea sat down next to Foggy on the couch of her apartment. She propped a leg up on the couch and turned her body partially to face him. She shut her eyes, "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. You were so busy with the trial and I really didn't want to cause any problems. I was going to tell you as soon as we were done with her mess but... it just kept growing."

"Why couldn't you have said something sooner?"

"I know and I apologize..." Rhea pressed her palm against her head and released another long sigh, "I... I should have said something to you and Zoe the moment I realized that Elektra was causing genuine problems. But it's true... Matt never -not that I know of- told Elektra to do anything about the doctor. I'm sorry that this happened..."

Foggy covered his face and sank even further in the couch, "God... What the hell am I supposed to do?"

"I wish I knew a way to help..." Rhea whispered to him as she reached over to brush some of his hair away from his face, "I'll tell you everything from now on. No waiting no matter how stressed our lives are. I think we need to be completely transparent about this stuff."

"Or you could stop?"

Rhea bit her bottom lip, "Uh... How about this?" She twisted on the couch so she was seated on her knees, "After... this business with... not even with Elektra anymore... with the Yakuza... I'll take a break. I don't need to do any of this... I just like knowing I help people even if it's small like calling the cops or dropping off thieves at the precinct."

"You don't have to do that to help people."

"It just makes me feel like I'm helping people." Rhea started to play with Foggy's hand as she sighed, "I... I know this vigilante crap is... not good. It's taking the law into my own hands and... I-I feel good doing something with these weird powers. I mean, why else would I have these powers?"

"You're not a superhero."

"I don't want to be." Rhea admitted to him softly, "I was around during that incident... It-A lot of people died and I couldn't help. But I can do what little I can here in Hell's Kitchen. Just the occasional mugging being stopped. It's small. I don't want to do something big and heroic. The small things."

"Being safe is really important to me."

Rhea slowly inched closer to him and nudged her head into the crook of his neck, "If things get too bad, I'll step out. I... I know I'm not supposed to be watching Matt because I'm not his mom or whatever but... I worry about him. He doesn't know when to stop."

"But then you'll get hurt in the process. If he does something stupid then it's on him and not you." Foggy murmured as he took her hand in his, "The last time you went up against the Yakuza, I found you half dead in Matt's living room... And with this Frank crap. You were thrown off a building and that was the safest you'd ever been after because you were injured."