Benicia had her arms crossed over her chest as she stared at the others

Benicia had her arms crossed over her chest as she stared at the others. She wasn't speaking but, oh boy, were they. Foggy looked exasperated. Karen looked confused. Zoe looked even more confused. While Rhea just looked tired as she tried to explain.

"Wait wait-" Zoe raised her hand up in the air as though she was asking a question, "So... What? We're... Black Skies? What does that even mean? I mean... You mentioned it briefly but it was about Elektra. There can be more than one?"

"Well, yeah, I guess..." Rhea murmured. She was honestly having a hard time explaining this. She just wanted Matt here for this. She swallowed and cleared her throat. "I don't really have anyone else here to talk about it. It's not like I can just google Black Sky and receive answers."

"So..." Zoe played with her hands a bit and glanced over at Foggy and Karen, "Uh... Is that why we ended up here?"

Karen finally interjected, "Yeah, wait, hold on. I'm still confused about that. So... the Hand, they cast some kind of spell or some weird thing and it brought you here?"

"Yes... Apparently."

"So... You're orphans but technically not orphans?" Foggy questioned. He looked like his head was about to explode directly off of his head. "I don't really get what's going on."

"Well, neither did we at first. We just kind of had to get used to life here."

Karen hummed and nodded her head, "That's what you meant when you said that you guys were from California."

"Yeah, it's not like we have an... answer... We've just avoided even thinking about it because there was nothing we could do or change about it. We just had to... live our lives."

"So, wait, then does that mean you all have some sort of special power?" Foggy scratched the side of his head, "Rhea has her scream, we've all seen it. Does... Does this mean that?"

"Oh-" Zoe groaned as she got up and grabbed her phone. She started to play music from it and when she held her phone by the speaker. A very bright light filled the room. She stopped playing the music and set her phone down, "So, that recently happened... I don't know how to really control it. But uh, sound makes me light things up."

"Oh fun." Rhea tilted her head in confusion and then finally looked at Benicia. She realized just then that Benicia had been incredibly quiet that entire time. "Benny, do you have anything to add?"

Benicia just glanced at them at first. She locked eyes with Rhea and just sank further in her seat, "Wasn't the whole thing about Black Skies being bad?"

"I think it was more that Black Skies were always used as weapons for bad and that kind of just... turned into a string of bad rumors... or something like that." Rhea was really trying her best but she was genuinely pulling everything right out of her ass. "Uh... Well... Benny, do... do you-"

"I..." Benicia knew what Rhea was asking before she even finished her sentence. "Yeah... So-" She took her glasses off, "I don't know why, though I'm assuming it has something to do with my eyes being impaired, but uh, Foggy, could you go behind that wall please."