Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Tsundere Reader

Comenzar desde el principio

Being the owner, Shu was already there practicing with his bey, World Spryzen.

"Good morning, Shu."

Lain greeted, taking off his overcoat and setting it aside as Shu looked behind and saw his student and a girl he hadn't seen around before.

"Good morning, Lain. Who's this with you?" Shu asked looking over at the (h/c) haired girl who looked back at him.

"Oh! That's (Y/N) (L/N). She's my girlfriend." Lain said as (Y/N) examined Shu from head to toe.

"Nice to meet you." The albino smiled as (Y/N) replied rather coldly,

"Nice to meet you too."

Shu and Lain took notice of this as Lain quickly defended her,

"She's a tsundere, by the way."

This made Shu nod in understanding before he said,

"Now, let's start today's training session."

"Yeah sure."

Lain said and took out Lucifer as both of them got in their launching stances.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"LET IT RIP!!!"

And the two beys spun around the stadium, clashing and colliding against each other.
As for the girl who was watching the battle from the sidelines, she had the following thoughts,

'That albino head Shu. He seems like a nice guy to me. I can tell by our first meet that he's a polite, respectful and gentle person. I felt something when our eyes met. It felt good. I wonder what it was.'

"GO SPRYZEN!"

*Clank*

The sound of a bey bursting snapped (Y/N) out of her train of thoughts. She turned her eyes towards the stadium only to see Lucifer burst in pieces.

"And Shu is the winner with a score of 2-0!" The robotic vocal refree announced.

"That was a great battle, Lain." Shu smiled even though his student had lost.

"Yeah, thanks." Lain said sounding upset because he lost in front of his girlfriend.

But (Y/N) wasn't in the least bit interested that her boyfriend has lost, in fact she was more focused on Shu's demeanor at the moment.

'Even though he won, he's still so humble.' (Y/N) thought and smiled. Then she walked up to the duo with a straight face. (Because she's a tsundere)

"Hey (n/n), sorry I lost." Lain said.

"It's fine." The girl responded cold as usual.

"Let's go home now. You must be tired." Lain said as he tried to put an arm around her shoulder only to get in slapped off.

"I'm not tired. We can go home if you want to." She said and walked off.

Shu who was standing there took notice of her behaviour and wondered,

'It looks like she didn't want to be touched by Lain. But why though? He's her boyfriend. It looked like Lain showed her his affection but she didn't seem to like it and thus slapped his hand off. Could it be that she's only forcing herself to love him?'

As he was lost in these thoughts, he didn't notice that (Y/N) and Lain had already left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.