Chapter 31- Derek

It had been 2 months since my surgery

It had been 2 months since my surgery. Meredith was 3 months pregnant and very horny. I was finally cleared for all activity, sexual and non-sexual.

"Meredith baby come here," I yelled
I heard a thump and walked down the steps.
"What's up, babe." She asked sitting next to me
"Well we haven't had sex in 2 months and I'm cleared for all physical activity." I started off
"Well, my love what would you like to do then." She asked trailing kisses down my neck
"Mm, what happened to take it slow when I could," I asked
"Well, shit happens." She said
Standing up she took my hand and lead me upstairs. She pushed me onto the bed kissing my neck. She pulled off my shirt and pants. I flipped her over kissing every part of her body as I discarded her clothes. I pulled her underwear to the side before dipping my tongue in her folds.
"Oh, Derek." She moaned
I teased her entrance before thrusting two fingers deep into her cunt. Her back arched as I kept my pace watching her face contort.
"Derek, fuck I'm gonna cum." She moaned
I kept my pace feeling her clench around my fingers before releasing them all over my face. I let her ride her high before pulling my fingers out. I pulled off my boxers and hovered over her kissing her lips. She moaned in my mouth tasting herself.
She flipped us overtaking control. I gripped her hips as she sank onto my dick.
"Fuck." I groaned
She rolled her hips as I thrust into her. I started thrusting faster feeling her clench around my dick.
"Derek, I'm gonna cum." She moaned out
I twitched inside her as she released all over my dick. I sloppily thrust into her and my load spilled inside her. She collapsed next to me breathing heavily. I pecked her neck with kisses hearing her giggle.
"Round two?" I asked
She smiled before rolling on top of me and kissing my neck.

𝟰 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Was that.. 5?" She breathlessly asked
"6," I responded
She laughed before standing up and then quickly falling.
"Shit Meredith you ok," I asked helping her up
"Yep just can't walk right now." She laughed
"Sorry I didn't know I went that hard." I apologized
"It's ok, it was worth it." She said
"2 months without sex, hell yeah it was worth it," I said
She gained feeling back in her legs as we walked downstairs to get food. She sat on the counter as I started cooking up some steak and potatoes. I turned around and lifted her leg to grab a knife when her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me in.
"What are you doing." I laughed
"Nothing." She said innocently
She wrapped her arms around my neck and started pulling off my pants.
"I've always wanted to be fucked hard on a kitchen counter." She whispered
"Fuck Meredith." I groaned as she palmed my erection
I pulled off her pants and moved her underwear to the side before thrusting into her HARD.
"Oh god, Derek." She moaned
He thrust faster before trailing his hand down to circle her clit. He furiously circled her clit as her legs shook and she came on his cock. He came soon after letting out a groan.
They slipped their clothes back on and Derek finished the food. He put some on a plate for both of them and grabbed some drinks and handed Meredith her food. He sat next to her and she put her legs on his and started eating. He put in a movie and they are in silence. He grabbed her plate when she was done and washed the dishes.
He trailed upstairs and saw her naked and immediately felt himself growing hard.
"Fuck why do you torture me like this." He said
"Whatever do you mean," Meredith asked
He chuckled and shook his head before peeling his clothes off and hovering over her.
"You like being a slut don't you." He asked
She smiled and then gasped as he thrust into her hard.
"Why so quiet all of a sudden?" He asked
He pulled out and hit a deep spot inside her again causing her to arch her back. 
"You like that huh. How hard I fuck you." He asked
"Yes fuck yes." She moaned
"Derek I'm gonna cum." She moaned again
He kept thrusting and they came together.
They laughed as they came down from their high. They took a shower and fell asleep in each other's arms

𝐴/𝑁- 𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒. 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑦𝑠 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠. 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠??
𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒