Part 27

We were going to live in the hotel today night because the function attendees have to.

We reached the place and we were a bit late. The function started and I was given responsibility for Ryujin unnie and today would be sleeping with her only. Ugh! I am going to miss kookie. The function was all done and it was afternoon time. And I and jungkook has been gotten seprated. He was all time with Taehyung oppa were I was all time with unnie. We just saw eachother. It was now performance time all did there performance and we were going for sleeping. When we entered the room, we got changed first and then we were about to go for sleep but

Ryujin- Y/n can you come with me?

Y/n- where?

Ryujin- I am going for meeting taehyung.

Y/n- really? Quietly sleep. You are not allowed to see him.

Ryujin- ugh! Plss Jungkook is also coming

Y/n- umm. ok let's go

She took me somewhere where I saw Taehyung oppa and Jungkook standing and waiting. We went there and Ryujin unnie took Taehyung oppa with her somewhere and I waited for there while looking at Jungkook. I thought he will do something but no he didn't he just checking out the place.

Y/n- kookie

He didn't respond.

Y/n- kookie!

I said while grading his arm and making him turn towards me.

JK- Y/n I—-

I kissed him. He didn't kissed back but after sometime gave in and a smile came in between of kiss. He held from the neck and deepened the kiss. I was out of breath so I tapped his chest. He took his time and parted our lips and joined our forehead.

JK- I missed you baby

Y/n- I missed you too...so so much. But is something wrong?

JK- no

Y/n- then why not talking to me?

JK- it just that——-

?- ehm

We looked to our side to only see Ryujin unnie and Taehyung oppa looking at us with smirk. I stand with a distance.

Taehyung- guys calm down.....even we didn't missed each other this much

JK- because you both were together whole freaking day.

Y/n- and because of you we are being separated.

Ryujin- ok we are done let's go Y/n.

And with this she dragged me to our room. We went and straightly slept.

RJ- what do think of your and jungkook future?

Y/n- why asking?

RJ- I am your elder sister. I just want to know how my sis's love is like.

Y/n-ok so, if talk about this then. I want to live with him forever unnie. Before when I was not on any relationship I just thought how can people can be so mad in love that they can live there whole life with one person and don't know about people but I can't. I am the person who's favorite food changes every single hour how can.... But when I met Jungkook and to be honest in these 2 years he has not changed for me once and even if he changes I know how to make him the old Jungkook. That's it I love him. I don't know how to express it in words but I love him so so much.

RJ- ugh! I just asked you a simple question and you made it answer so big. Sleep now.

We both slept and I woke up from my sister waking me up.

RJ- wake up....you also have to get ready.

Y/n- ne

And I got up from bed and went to washroom for morning routine.

When I went out I only sawed my sis ready

Y/n- unnie you are looking very pretty

RJ- I am the bride, sis.

Y/n- point 

Makeup artist- ma'am now it's your turn

Y/n- ok

I went and did my make up. Now it was time for me to wear my dress. Which was baby pink in colour. I wore it we were all set to go.

--------------------

After sometime.

I was standing on the stage and it was time for bride to enter. She came and she looking so beautiful. I saw Taehyung oppa reaction and he was stunned. His mouth was left open. When the bride came to the end of aisle the broom took his hand and priest started his story. I was just looking at couple when I sawed jungkook was watching me. I smiled at him where he smiled back. He gave me a action of "when do we do this?" pointing to the couple. "Your choice" I said with action. The story was ended by priest and the couple kissed and everybody clapped. I was going somewhere but someone drop there drink on mine.

?- ah I am sorry.

Y/n- ah! It's ok

?- no no I am really sorry let me clean this for you.

Y/n- ah! No no—-

Mom eneter the situation

Mom- oh no!

?- I am sorry—-

Mom- it's ok.....Y/n you can change we have an extra dress.

Y/n- ah! Thank god

Mom and I went to change the dress. I changed the dress to only find it a white dress. It was indeed it beautiful. I came out

Mom- ah! Every thing suits you child.

Y/n- thank you mom

And with that we left the place and went back to the marrage place to only see everyone is settled back to the seats and there is pin drop silence and there attention is towards me. I felt a hand on my hand to only see dad. He took my hand and wrapped it around his arm and started walking the aisle. I was really confuse I just looking at his face with confusion and he had some tears in his eyes but smiles to me.

And then I felt a another hand on my other hand.

Dad- please take care of her.

I looked at the person and it was jungkook.

JK- sure dad

And with that he took me to the place.

Y/n- a play is going on?

JK- do you think so?

Y/n- I don't know

He bend on his knees and took out a box. And opened it. It has a ring.

JK- will you marry me Shin Y/n