Part 2

We went and sat on the couch as my hyungs went there. I was sitting and waiting for her to come again and show her cute smile. And finally, she came.

Ms. Shin- she is my second daughter Shin Y/n

Rm- we know. She only told her name.

HS- ya so unfair, you should tell more about yourself.

Ms. Shin- of course, she will. But first, you all should take rest we will talk at the dining table.

RM- no Mrs. Shin. We have already done big trouble to you I don't want to make more trouble for you. We will eat dinner in the restaurant.

Ms. Shin- no no it would be our pleasure to do this much for you. Please don't do this.

RM- ok Mrs. Shin only for you and Mr. Shin I am doing this.

Ms. Shin- thank you. You can go upstairs and have rest till the time we make breakfast.

RM- okay thank you.

In the whole conversation, I was looking at her time by time. We all stand up and bowed and went upstairs. I looked for the last time on that girl. What was her name??? Y/n. Ya Y/n. The way she sits, the way she stands and bowed she is so stunning. I went to one of the rooms and got ready fast and was waiting for my hyungs.

Jk- hyung where are the other hyungs?

Jm- ohh they are getting ready

Jk-what??? they are not ready by now.

JM- no

Jk- then I am going.

Jm- where?

Jk- downstairs

Jm- no you are not.

JK- whyyy?

JM- we are going to wait here for them to call us.

JK- really?

JM- yes

JK- but whyyy???

Jm - because it is good manners Junkook.

Jk- aaahhh freaking good manners.

He chuckled.

                                                               Y/N POV

While we were talking I found them so kind, cute, and handsome. After convincing them for so long they went upstairs, mom went to make dinner and I went to see what my siblings were doing. Please god don't tell me they are sleeping till now. I went to my brother's room and saw him scrolling through his phone.

Y/n- ohh you are awake. When did you wake up?

Sojin- just some hours ago.

Y/n- ohh. By the way, we have some guests in our house for some days.

Sojin- really?

Y/n- and you know all of them are boys not.... 1 or 2.... 6 boys. All of them are so kind, cute, and handsome.

Sojin- really? Now I have a reason to not sleep.

Y/n- wait!! you use to sleep whole days because you found us I mean girls boring.

Sojin- yes.

Y/n- ok byeee

I said throwing a pillow on his face and running out of his room. Then I went to my sister's room and found her doing something with her face.

Y/n- hey, what are you doing?

Ryujin- nothing, trying new face serum

Y/n- ohh, but don't use these things this makes it worse day by day.