Part 9

Y/N POV

TH- ok let's go

Y/n- ok

We left the house. And sat in his car. There was silence in the car.

TH- Y/n?

Y/n- yes

TH- are you uncomfortable?

Y/n- no no it's not like

TH- so?

Y/n- it's just that I want to ask something from you but I think it's not the right time but really want to ask it.

TH- then ask. Don't be scared. Let it be out, your mind with be light.

Y/n- Umm ok. Can you tell me your side of the story?

TH- of what?

Y/n-what do you think is the reason for BTS and you to get separate.

He went silent.

Y/n- see it's ok. Take your time.

And the rest of the ride went silent. When we reached there he asked me to close my eyes which I did. He opened my side of the car door and carefully took me out of the car while holding my hand.

TH- you can open your eyes.

I opened my eyes and got stunned. Is there this type of place in Korea?. All filled with green and yellow plants. And have paths in between to walk.

TH- I took you here because the sunset from here looks stunning. We have an hour. You liked it.

Y/n- I loved it.

TH- really?

Y/n- of course.

TH- thank god.

Y/n- can I see around?

TH- yes of course

We started walking while talking. I was telling him about my childhood while facing him and walking backward but I got unbalanced and was about to fall but Taehyung cached me from my waist. He was looking in my eyes I was looking in his eyes. I made myself stand properly.

Y/n- you have your gun?

TH- yes why?

Y/n- can you give it to me? I have a surprise for you.

He took out his gun and was about to give me.

Y/n- yah! Are you mad? Empty it. What if it worked while I am having it in my hand.

He just chuckled and empty it and gave it to me.

Y/n- ok now follow me.

We went towards the car. I kept the gun in the engine part of the and tried sitting on the car.

Y/n- can you help me?

TH- sure

He bend down and told me to sit on the engine part by standing on his knees. I did it. I sat on it took the gun in my hand.

Y/n- oh can you give me your sunglasses?

TH- uh ok

He gave it. I wore it and made a pose.

TH- What are you doing?

Y/n- can't you guess.

He looked at me from top to bottom.

TH- are you copying me?

Y/n- right!

He started laughing. And after some time I also did.

TH- can I click a pic of yours?

Y/n- of course

I did the same pose.

Y/n- oh can you take one more?

TH- sure

I kept the sunglasses and gun side and smiled towards the camera. And there Taehyung just looking at me with a smile.

Y/n- what are you doing to take the photo?

TH- oh ok.

Y/n- share is to me. Ok?

With that, we were done with our photo shoot.

TH- there are 30 mins left for sunset.

Y/n-ok...you tell me about some of your story I am always talking about myself.

TH- oh ok.

He told me some of his story. Some were really cute so some were really emotional.

TH-when I was in high school. My mom told me about my dad. Who was my real dad was.

I shot my head to words him.

TH-Mr Kim was always really sweet to me but I still asked my mom that I want to meet my biological dad. And one day she took me there. He told me how cruel Mr. Kim and his other friends were. When I first met him he adored me a lot. Time by time whenever I use to go to him he use to adore me a lot. And whatever he used to tell me I use to believe it. Like how their children were going to kill me. I didn't trust him at first because I knew they loved me a lot. But when he told things which was true like they are sweet to me and caring they were only doing it to gain their trust my trust and then they are going to kill me. This time I believed it. I told him that I don't want to get killed. So he told me to share their information with him and don't let  Mr. Lee or your dad not meet them. But when one day I was going to meet him (his real dad) he was saying that he is only using me and going to kill me in the end. And that same day BTS killed him and he spoke the truth. Till now I regret betraying them but what can I do I can't do anything now. And at that time I didn't know anything so I ruled over my real dads army.

He told all his story looking down on the ground.

Y/n- it's ok. You just need to tell them the truth which you will one day.

TH- I can't Y/n. I can't even face them.

Y/n- why am I here then? I am going to help you. Keep your this bloody hell ego on one side. It is about your childhood friend. Ok?

TH- thank you. I want to say one more thing

Y/n- yes

TH- I don't say how to say this. This was the real reason I get you here—-

Y/n- oppa say it

TH- I like you. Very much.