Part 1

Mom- wake up Y/N. It's time for school

She said entering my room, switching on all the lights.

Y/n- ok mom, just 5 minutes.

I said while covering myself with the duvet again.

Mom- ok, but your dad is going on a business trip so he is waiting for you to get ready.

Y/n- oh ok, I will be there in 10 mins.

I said and decided to not let him wait for long. I got off the bed with laziness and went to the washroom for getting ready for school.

In the next 10 mins, I was ready. I went to the dining table and saw dad and mom sitting must be waiting for us.

Y/n- good morning

Dad and mom- good morning

Y/N- are unnie and Sojin ready mom?

Mom- ya almost.

Y/n- ok....... dad for how long is your trip is for?

Dad- 1 month I guess.

Y/n- ohh, really!!!

I said with a pout of sadness. He goes on these trips like 2-4 times and these make him busy on our vacations.

Dad- don't worry I will be back before that.

Y/n- oh really???? Should I believe that? You always say that and never did it.

Dad- oh ya true. But this time I will try.

he said with a sad smile.

Y/n- it's ok dad, but take proper rest, sleep on time and call me whenever you want to.

I tried to comfort him. It's not like he loves to go on these trips also, right. 

Dad- ok

We started eating our food. I saw my siblings entering the dining area with their sleepy asses. I rolled my eyes seeing them like that. They have been like that from the starting which annoys me a lot. 

After sometime

Y/n-ok guys come on let's leave we are getting late.

I said when I was done with my breakfast and got off the chair.

RY and SO-but we are still sleepy.

Y/n- you can sleep in the backseat, come on let's go.

RY and SO- ughhhh, ok.

Y/n- ok bye mom, have a nice day.

We left the house and went towards the car which was ready by the driver I sat on the front seat as you all know because of my sibling so that they can sleep in the back.

While we were passing through the main road there were many crowds on-road and having banners with them. And by that, I got an idea that it is protest time. While we were passing streets I saw a huge black car, a guy was sitting on the engine part and it also had very much crowd around it. And the guy had a gun in his hand. 

Driver- ohh, this time the mafias are also taking part in the protest.

Y/n- how can the mafias take part in a protest? It's impossible for them to take part in it.

Driver- no instead it's really easy for them, they just give money to people and done and actually these all are for their gain. They must be wanting something now.

Y/n- ohh really?

Driver- yes ma'am.

When we were passing that car the guy which was sitting in the car looked at me and smirked and then looked towards his forward. There was one more guy standing by his side he raises his hand towards us giving an indication to us to stop. I gulped looking at them because they had proper model bodies and were huge also with a gun in his hand.