Part 6

JM- now go and help her with cleaning.

JK- ok hyung.

With that, I went downstairs and then to the garden to only find the place empty. I thought maybe she is still taking bath so I started cleaning the garden. When I saw one of the slippers of Y/n lying there I got confused about why is it here and I am sure she came here after taking a bath. Then I saw some sign of someone being dragged and now I was sure that something has happened to her. I went straight to Namjoon hyungs's room to find him doing some work I told him everything and he started doing some work while I told everyone to gather in the room. And, we end up with a plan that Namjoon hyung will find her location. Where rest will go where Y/n is. we found her location through her phone. 

                                                                  Y/N POV

It's been 15 mins, I have been moving to make some trouble. Suddenly I heard some footsteps towards me and started opening my ropes expect the one on my eyes, then they hold me from both sides of my hand and took me somewhere where they made me sit on the floor.

?- sir she is the girl of the house in which the BTS are living.

??- what are you waiting for remove the cover from her face.

When they removed it I looked at the person's face and it was the same person who was sitting on the car engine part with the gun on that protest day while going to school. When he looked at me he became socked and

??- what the...... Open the ropes

He said and the guys with him removed the ropes from my hands and legs.

??- are you okay?

He asked me in a worried tone which made me confused but still I just nodded.

??- are u guys fools or what? How dare you do these things with her. Huh?

?- sir you told us to get the person which lives in the house.

??- get lost u fools

those guys left the room. He said that and turned towards me

??- I am sorry, are you living in that house?

Y/n- I am sorry but...

??- hii my is name Kim Taehyung. They must have told you about me. I even saw you on the protest day, remember?

Y/n- yes I do. By the way, my name is Lee y/n.

TH- please have a seat.

He said showing me the way to the couches which we right beside us. We both sat down.

TH- please have some water.

He said offering the glass of water

Y/n- thank you

I said taking the glass from him and drinking a little bit of water

TH- I am sorry about this I didn't mean to do this.

Y/n- it's ok

TH- so does BTS I mean those 6 boys live in your house. I mean are you a member of that house.

Y/n- Y-Yes.

TH- see don't be scared of me I won't hurt you. Right now whatever happen I didn't know it was you. Really!

Y/n- see I can't say anything because I can't trust you. You know.

TH- I know I know. But still, I am really sorry from the bottom of my heart.