Part 7

Y/n- thank you oppa.

And with that started enjoying my food. After dinner, I went to my room for sleeping.

I woke up the next morning with my sun rays hitting my face. I got off my bed and went to the washroom, did my morning routine, and step out of the room. I went to the kitchen for saying good morning to mom which I did. And then roamed around the house and when I did not find anything to do so I went to the hall and sat on my sofa and scrolled through my phone. While scrolling I saw Jungkook and Jimin oppa coming down.

Y/n- good morning

Jk and Jm- good morning

Y/n- where are you going?

JM- just thought of going to the park. Wanna join us?

Y/n- sure, just going to wear my shoes. 2 mins

JM- ok.

I went to my room to wear shoes. After 2 mins I came back.

Y/n- let's go

JM- ok

We walked towards the park me and Jimin did some chitchatting but Jungkook didn't say a word. When we reached the park. We took one round and I ran till one of them sat. And finally, Jungkook sat on one of the benches. I sat beside him. He didn't say anything for 5 mins so I decided to break the silence.

Y/n- Jungkook

Jk- hmm

Y/n- I am sorry

JK- you are sorry for what?

Y/n- for yesterday

JK- for what yesterday?

Y/n- because I took Taeyungs side but my intention was not to hurt all of your's feelings I was—-

JK- Y/n I am not disappointed, sad, or mad at you I just thought that you chose the wrong path but now when I think of it. I think so I was wrong you did the right thing. Ok? Just trust yourself and I am always there for you. Ok?

I smiled and nodded.

I don't know why but I hugged him, he hugged me back.

Y/n- thank you for understanding.

JK- if I will not the who will.

We parted ourselves.

JM- finally you both are done with your fight huh?

He said while panting.

Y/n- ya ya

JK- let's go this much is enough for today.

Jm and Y/n- ne 

we both said while laughing. 

While walking home we did some chit-chat. And when we reached home I saw my mom going somewhere.

Mom- ohh you are home!

Y/n-yes, but where are you going mom?

Mom- ohh actually I am going to one of the aunt's houses. She was calling me for so many days and today Soekjin said that he will take care of Sojin so I am going.

Y/n- ohh ok bye take care

Mom- bye

I went inside the house and saw Sojin sitting on the couch and watching TV where Soekjin oppa came with a plate full of spaghetti.

Y/n- oppa if you want to know about something just ask me

Soekjin- ok

Y/n- I am going for a bath I'm all sweaty.