Part 5

Y/n- it's ok, my life will be always in danger.

RM- point. Ok guys let's go

We walked toward the bike and hop on in it.

JK- hey! where are you going?

He said looking at me who was standing behind Jimin oppa.

JM- she wants to sit behind me this time.

JK- really?

He said looking at me with a raised brow.

Y/n- yes.

I said without any hesitation. I didn't want to sit behind Jungkook because I didn't like the way he talks. It was really rude, we started driving to words the house and finally, we were in the house. When we entered the house mom came running.

Mom- yah! Where were you all?

Y/n- mom I was telling them about our town. They loved it.

Mom- really?

Y/n- yes mom.

Mom- ok.....guys get fresh up. You all are smelling.

JM- okay

They went upstairs and I went into my room and got fresh up. And then went to the kitchen, helped in making dinner. Then I went upstairs to call them.

I knocked on the first door and again the person came out. I expected it to be Namjoon oppa as it was the same room as the last one but it was Jungkook.

JK- yes

He said leaning on the door and folding his arms on his chest with s smirk.

Y/n- dinner is ready, come downstairs.

JK- ok

I was about to turn around to leave from there but 

JM- oh Y/n what are you? doing upstairs

He said coming from behind of Jungkook 

Y/n- oh, I came to call for dinner.

JM- let's go then....jungkook call everyone. ok?

JK- ne hyung.

Me and Jimin oppa started walking downstairs while talking.

                        JK POV

Now she is getting too much. We have such a sweet moment in that building and after that, I am getting this. Coldness from her. Really Y/n? You are going to do this to me? Hey, Jungkook what are doing? You are really falling hard for her, huh? I called everyone and fastly went to the dining area to only see Jimin and Y/n sitting next to each other and talking.

                                    Y/N POV

I was talking to Jimin oppa and he is such a sweet person. Thank god not like that coconut head, rude.

JK- what are you guys talking about?

Said the devils name and here he is.

Y/n- nothing just about our past.

JK-ok

Y/n- wait let me get the dinner.

I said that and left for the kitchen. I got some bowls while other was with mom and the maid. Everyone already gathered in the dining room. I kept the bowls on the table and served the food to everyone. When I was done I sat on my seat and started eating. After eating we went for sleeping.