Louis and Kirk pull me through various different hallways, each one looking exactly like the one we just came from. By the time we stopped out front a closed door my mind was reeling as I tried to figure out which way we turned and when. The door was pushed open and I looked inside briefly, before one of the guys pulled the tape of my mouth and shoved me inside the door slamming and locking after me.

I pull myself off of the floor rubbing at my mouth; I glanced around the room and did a double take as my eyes landed on a ground of huddled girls in the corner all their eyes were on me. I stood up cautiously and raised my hands to show them that I mean no harm. “Hi.” I say gently.

One by one the girls unfold from their position and walk over to me, each of the taking me in.

It’s alright, there only surveying what you look like, probably making sure that you aren’t going to hurt them. I think as I look at each of them with a small smile on my face.

“Alright, so who are you?” One of the girls asks. I look at all of the again, each wearing different types of clothing, from day-to-day cloths to sleeping wear.

“Um…” I mumble as I look around the plain room with two beds one on each wall. “My name is Amethyst; I’m from The Silver Eyes Pack.” I finally say as I look back at the group of girls in front of me.

“Seems as though they are collecting us.” One mutters. “I’m Silvy of The Black Eyes Pack.” The girl lifts her chin up in a high and mighty kind of way. “The Beta’s one and only child.” She continues in a smaller voice. She’s a pretty girl, tanned skin, black hair with black eyes. Defiantly part of The Black Eyes Pack.

“I’m Odessa.” Another girl speaks softly as she offers me a kind and small smile. “From The Storm Eyes Pack.” She swipes at her eyes as she struggles to get those words out. She has tanned skin like Silvy, but her hair is a dark curly brown colour with stormy grey eyes to match her pack name.

“Nevada which means Snow.” Another girl steps forward wrapping her arms around me in a greeting. “I’m the Alpha’s daughter from The Snow Eyes Pack.” She steps back smiling weakly. Her skin colour is pale white – like the snow, she has pale blonde hair and pale hazel eyes.

“My names Rosalind, I’m from The Brass Eyes Pack.” A girl with pale skin, ginger hair and brown eyes whispers as she looks down at the ground, tears running down her checks. “I’m sorry, it’s just…” She trails off as Odessa wraps her arms around the girl gently rubbing circles into her back.

“I’m Tessa from The Copper Eyes Pack.” The last girl introduces herself. She has tanned skin, warm copper brown eyes as she smiles at me and long chopper brown hair that’s tied back in two plates. “It’s nice to meet you, I’m sorry you were dragged into this mess like the rest of us.” She looks at me apologetically.

“It’s alright.” I smile weakly at them all. “It’s nice to meet you all.” I walk over to the other side of the room with them all, we all take a seat of the floor and just start talking about anything and everything we can think about to keep our minds off our current situation. I tell them about my pack and my family. And in turn they tell me about there’s, each of us try hard not to cry as we talk about them. But I get the feeling that these girls have been here for a while.

Over the course of the first week I got to know my roommates more and I became good friends with all of them. I learnt that there are others stuck here, but that those ones aren’t as lucky as we are. There are guys that are being used for entertainment in the sense of dog fighting and just a punching bag for the pack members when they feel like it. I also learnt that there are other girls but they are being used by the pack member’s toys, being beaten, bitten and raped over and over again. Once they told me this I could actually make out the yowls and cries sounding all around us.

Each day I was taken from the room and brought before the Alpha, he would sit with me for about two hours just talking telling me what I have to do, why I was brought here. And if I did something he didn’t like he would hit me.

I found out that he has collected one girl from each of the different packs near here for his son and Beta’s son for when they turn sixteen. Two of us will become there . . . pets while the rest of them will be thrown to the rest of the pack.

He told me that I have to be a Submissive wolf, that I have to do as I am told otherwise I’ll be hurt, I’m not quite sure what I should believe, whether I should be scared or whether I should be relieved. Relieved about what? I have no idea, but part of me is extremely calm.

All the other girls also got this talk, some of them instantly became Submissive because they didn’t want to get hurt, others went on the defensive and they have the scares to show it. I just went with the flow showing that I’m Submissive but on the inside all I want to do is yell at him and try to kill him.

Though I know that won’t work because I haven’t changed yet.

But you can only dream right?

                                                        * * * * * * * * *

Alrightie, well that was Chapter One! Please tell me what you think of it. The first person to comment will recieve a dedication and a giant hug from me :) haha.

Please do ignore all the errors, I'm typing it up first and then going to go back through and edit later. Once I've finished this story and quite possibly started the next book for this series ;) hehe

I just want to mention this quickly. So if there are some characters or a character that you want me to write a story based in there point of view and about them. All you have to do is send me a comment or post it to my inbox and i'll give it a think over and see what i can come up with. Don't be shy, please let me know.

Annnnd if i believe i can make a story for them i'll send you a comment to let you know. But if you do i wouldn't expect it until after either this book is finished or the series is.

Wow! That was the longest author's note i have ever written.

SoaringSpirit