"Do you want my sweater because it smells like me?" Roman asks.

"Yeah." She says calmly with a small nod of her head. "Why?"

"He was having a fit because he couldn't get the washer to work." I say.

Roman glares at me but Arabella smiles, "That's cute." She bends over, her skirt short as always so her bare ass sticks in the air. She's wearing blue thongs today.

She opens the washer and then pulls out his hoodie, "It's the reason i steal all of your guys clothes." She folds it nicely and places it on her pile of clothes. "And ask someone instead of hitting shit."

"I was trying to be fucking independent." He rolls his eyes and pushes Asher out of the way.

Arabella looked a little shocked, "That sounded insulting, didn't it?" She bites her lower lip

"Just leave him, he's in a little bit of a mood." I hug her, "Come on, the tattoo will cheer him up"

I manage to convince her to not return to Roman and we get in the car with a couple men, we drive to the tattoo parlour and i make sure no one but the artist is in.

I tap fists with the tattoo artist, "Leonardo, this is Arabella. Arabella, the man behind all my tattoos."

Leonardo just nods his head at Arabella, "Ciao, you're Reigns wife-"

"Reign's my husband." She corrects him.

He smiles, "I like you already. Take a seat and i'll stencil the tattoo."

I walk her over to the chair, sitting her up and making her lay down. "Will it hurt?"

"You're a masochist, you tell me." I wink.

She slaps my arm, "Seriously."

"It's a needle digging into your skin repeatedly, princess. It'll hurt a bit."

Leonardo applies the numbing cream while she watched intensely, memorised. She watches so calmly when he applies the stencil, she only grabs my hand whenever he grabs the needle.

But still, as the needle was piercing her skin, she winced a little but kept looking.

The tattoo was done in an hour, he did it exactly how Roman drew it on the palm of her hand, and when he does, she smiled widely. "It's beautiful."

"It's a good drawing, you do it yourself?" Leonardo pulls his gloves off.

"No, Roman did it." She smiles again, "Thank you. This is amazing."

Leonardo winks, "I'm going for my lunch, i'll be thirty minutes and then do yours." He slaps my shoulder and walks off.

Arabella smiles at the covered tattoo, then looks at me. "What are you getting?"

"Don't know yet." I lean back.

She gets off the chair, straddling me on the one i was on. I place my hands on her hips, "Risky."

"He's gone for his lunch." Her lips press against my neck.

"Two of Romans men are in the waiting room." I tilt it back for more access anyway.

"Not like they don't know you all rail me." She licks the length of my neck, then smiles menacingly, "I was fucking Asher on the docks the other day and Alek looked so confused."

I take a breath, "Guess there's no problem then."

Quickly, she unzips my pants and pulls down my boxers enough to free me. Then, she moved her skirt out of the way, sitting on my thighs.