Epilogue

Epilogue -

"I swear to god Miles if you eat all of that I will gut you with a knife!" Jasper yelled at him moving the food that was getting stuffed down his throat by a smiling Miles.

"Use the pink knife if you're gonna do it honey!~" Miles giggled, kissing the angry orange head on the cheek. Jasper groaned annoyed, but his cheeks were turning red no matter how angry he was.

Mikka came down half getting dressed before looking at the two boys. "Have you seen Hyper?" She asked, pulling on a shirt and walking over to the table to grab some food.

The boys shook their heads before ignoring her and started bickering again. She rolled her eyes at the boys before finishing dressing, she picked up some food before going to look for Hyper again. She walked to the other room seeing Carlos reading with Penelople. "Hey, have you seen Hyper?" She asked them, Carlos looked up at Mikka before putting the book down for Penny to read alone.

"She went out back because she heard Leo and Akari were coming over.'' He said. Mikka rolled her eyes putting her hand on her head in annoyance.

"God she can't get any more stupid can she?" The short blonde haired girl groaned out before setting the half eaten food down and walking to the back door. She grabbed a loaded gun first of course. When she opened the door seeing Hyper at the bottom steps gardening like usual. She has been gardening vegetables and food for everyone since they got back, found a new base to call home, and had seemly started living normally. Except maybe they still have to deal with infected creatures wanting to eat them every time they leave. Also Leo and Akari stop by and they are both infected too, so they had to make sure they never bled when Leo was there for safety.

Mika went down to sit next to Hyper who was cutting weeds or whatever, Mikka didn't know a single thing about gardening. "You scared or something babe?" She asked, leaning over onto Hypers shoulder.

Hyper looked over not wanting to meet the short girl's eyes. She looked at the normally Hyper girl being so glum, she heard her sniff before Hyper pulled her gloved hand up and wiped her face. Mikka pulled her head up looking at the freckled girl concerned. "Why?" She asked, putting her hand on Hypers.

"It's... I just don't wanna see Leo like that again Mik..." Hyper mumbled under her breath.

Mikka looked at her, a bit dumbfounded. She sighed moving close to the sad girl before wrapping her smaller arms around her. "Cry like a baby, go ahead I won't complain."

Hyper leaned into the hug still sniffing. As they sat there Miles came to the window spotting the girls together, he motioned for Jasper to come and see, all he did was wave his hand at the boy then ignored him. He ran up to him draping his arms around Jasper's shoulders whining at him.

As they kept flirting with Carlos still hanging out with Penelope. Hyper was stopping herself with the tears and instead moved over to put Mikka in her lap to get closer to her. Mikka didn't object, she just let the curly haired girl lean into her neck. They sat like that, no words could be formed while they sat in the garden where their dear friends had been buried. Flowers were above them, their names carved into stones mixed with fresh veggies and fruits. The smell of soil calmed the two girls, remembering their lost friends.

With Akari and Leo, they decide to walk to where the others have decided to stay and, call home. It wasn't the first time they had gone over to their place, Leo and Akari didn't want to stay in the same place with the others in fear of what Leo would do.

Leo himself was scared of what his new found desires were. He craved flesh each time he was close to any sort of blood. What was also new was that real food, any type of it, would taste bitter. It was gross to Leo and it seemed to be the same for Akari too.