Chapter 7 -

Chapter 7 -

It was weird, Akari felt like something was missing, he had a dreadful feeling like he lost something when he looked around the room he and Leo stayed in. Leo isn't here. His stuff is gone... He thought, immediately knowing what happened while he was gone.

He left for good...

The thoughts hit the back of his head like a brick. It hurt, he felt a whole in his heart that made him want to cry. He shook it off, the tears never falling.

Instead he was boiling with anger, anger at Tiger for making him leave when Leo's last day was here. Tiger knew they were close. She made them get closer when Leo was there the whole time. And she made him leave on his last day?

"Akari..." Mikka said from the doorway of the room he was in. Akari didn't turn around, he didn't even notice he trashed the room as he was looking for Leo's stuff. "He left, uhh... He told us to tell you goodbye-'' she was cut off when Akari roughly pushed past her in a rush out of the room. She noticed he was walking to Tiger's room, this isn't gonna end well...

"What do you mean? How is that the only entrance to that big tower!?" Tiger yelled pointing to the spot Damian had said was the only entrance to the tower. She didn't want to believe it, if it was the only entrance then they would have a rough time getting in to stop this group.

"Yes. I'm positive." Damian confirmed, "I had been there like you asked me to, it is the only entrance. And there is no one patrolling there so we will be safe to go in." He traced his finger to the entrance all the way to a spot on the map where he double tapped it. "This is what I am assuming they are keeping all the work."

"I don't want you to assume anything. I want you to know it is." She looked up at him with a scowl.

He scratched the back of his head. "Well I could go back and ch-"

"No!" She quickly shut him off from finishing, "I won't risk you getting injured or caught! Someone else could go this time. You're too important."

"Aww, you care about me that much?" He smiled cheekly making Tiger roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Back to the topic at hand Damian-"

"Avi!" Akari walked into the room startling Tiger and Damian.

Tiger quickly got defensive hearing him say her name that loud. Damian moved his hand and covered the map. "Akari! What the hell are you doing coming in here like this!?"

He didn't answer, the cold glare was directed at Tiger at first which startled them both. "I need to talk to you. Alone." His tone was dark, with no hint of emotion. But his face told a different story.

"Whatever you want to say to Avi, you could say it to-''

"You can leave now Damian.'' Tiger cut him off, turning to him with a serious face. He opened his mouth to say something but Tiger put her hand up, cutting him off again. "Just leave. Now.''

He looked down leaving the room, sneaking a quick glare at Akari as he passed him. What is it about Akari that you had to burst in like that?" Tiger growled, putting the map away and crossing her arms while turning back to him.

"What do you have against Leo?" He asked without missing a beat.

She was taken aback by his straight forward question but then confusion hit her. "What do you mean-''

"What do you have against me and Leo?" He repeated.

Oh.. She shook her head, scowling at him like he was a child. "Look. I honestly didn't think you would care this much.'' She honestly didn't. Even if she did know, it wouldn't have changed much since she doesn't care much about feelings. Priorities matter more to her.

"Where did he go?" He asked, his tone and face never changing the slightest.

She rolled her eyes, "why the hell would I know?"

"The 98th sweet home." He said quickly, "he used to live there. You have the access to find it. You have it. I need it.''

Tiger knew what he was talking about, she did have it but she wanted to know why Akari cared like this. "What are you gonna do with it? Go after him?"

"Yes.'' He answered without missing a beat.

Man I hate this straight forwardness, she thought, shaking her head. "I don't get it, why? Why do you care so much that you are gonna leave us?" She asked, walking closer to him. "We need you here. Having you here helps us survive, you can't just leave for a boy you barely know-''

"I love him." He said, his face softening as he turned away from facing her. Tiger was taken aback by this, he didn't have any reason to lie about it. "I'm getting him back. I won't let him die."

With that he asked again for the address. Tiger mumbled something but motioned to a small desk. Akari got the hint, taking what he needed, he left without another word. Not even looking back.