Chapter 0 -

This is a quick heads up that this is an old story. I made it as a script for a movie I made on my YT channel and turned it into a story. So I is went through and I tried to fix all mistakes. Sorry if there are still some, I am new at this but wanted to do it anyway.

Chapter 0  -

Love is a strange word. But I'm guessing you already knew that from how you view the world. What about my world? Well, the world we live in now. It wasn't always bloody, full of dead people and infected creatures, run down and desolated stores, homes, people trying to live while running and starving. A world where no one has a real home because they always have to run from those craving our fresh flesh, it drives those creatures mad. Which is why they could turn us into one of them with the injection of their teeth, a strong enough bite from a strong enough creature could kill and rot the flesh. Which would kill the person and make the creature angry that it couldn't get its flesh. So it would eat the rest of the human, until it's a rotten pile of bones. Which is one of the reasons why people keep on running from these monsters, because if you stop, they will infect you and you will be craving the flesh which was once yours. 

(Will post the next as soon as I can. I will also try and post 5 chapters.)