His hyperventilating increases as his head began pounding, he puts his hands over his ears, trying to block it out. He moves away from the counter and leans against the wall, he pulls his knees to his chest and hoses his normal arm to rest his head on his knees. Small tears began rolling down his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xolo wasn't in the cafe for breakfast, he locked himself in his room, He wasn't in his dorm when Ciara got ready for class. Xolo however did bring him his usual breakfast, Cinnamon Rolls, up to his room, from the cafe as he called in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wasn't in Astronomy Class.

"Where's Xolo?" Mara asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wasn't in Alchemy Class.

"Where's Xolo?" Ciaran asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wasn't in Magical Music Class.

"Where's Xolo?" Rosalyn asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wasn't in Familiars Class.

"Where's Xolo?" Shiva asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wasn't in Combat Class.

"Oh, Xolo" Ciaran sighs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally the end of the day, school was finally over. The rest of the Gang were walking outside in the front of the school, enjoying the warm sun and nice breeze.

"Hey Watch it!" Xolo rudely bumped into a teen he was passing with his elbow.

"Xolo!" Mara says.

Xolo turns his eyes towards his friends before turning back around, and walking away from them.

The Gang looked confused. Something was wrong with Xolo. He was wearing the same blue leather jacket but this jacket had both sleeves and his Metal arm was cover up as his hands were in the pockets.

"Xolo, wait up"

The Gang make their ways up to Xolo, who didn't take his eyes of from in front of him.

"What do you guys want?"

"We missed you in classes. All day, matter of fact" Mara says.

"Whatever" Xolo looks dead tone.

"You weren't at classes all day. What's happened?"

"None of your business"

"Are you ok?" Ciaran looks at him.

"Why are you asking?"

"Please, tells us what's wrong. What's going on with you?" Rosalyn says.

"None of your business"

"Xolo-" Mara gets cut off.

"Go Away. All of you"

And with that Xolo walks further ahead, an unamused look on his face, dropping the subject. The other just stand there.

"What's his deal?" Rosalyn asks.

"I don't know. But if he wants to sulk around or whatever he's doing, then let him. We we're just trying to help. What's his problem anyway? Let's go" Ciaran was about to walk away, Mara followed but stopped as Rosalyn didn't move.

"You guys go. I'm getting some answers" Rosalyn looks "Shiva, go with them"

Shive hovers in the air as Rosalyn walks towards Xolo's direction. The others look at each other confused.