𝖲𝗅𝗒𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄

The screen shows that is been three months since Clarissa and Tom were in the library and now it changes to Clarissa walking around in the snow and the familiar fourth year Slytherin walks over to her. "Gryffindork." He mumbles

Clarissa rolls her eyes. "Slytherdick."

Tom laughs "that doesn't even make since."

Clarissa shrugs "I don't really care. I said what I said."

James shrugs "seems like something Clarity would say."

"That's because she has said it... Multiple times."Regulus says shaking his head. Clarity only smiles.

Tom nods "anyway I came to ask if you wanted to hang out with some of the other Slytherins with me?"

Clarissa scoffs "sounds like a trap."

Clarity smiles at her niece on the screen. "That's it Rissa, be caucuse." James looks over at his little sister with a raised eyebrow but he stays quite.

Tom scoffs "fine don't come. I was only inviting you because I found it sad you only had Weaslebee twins and smiley as friends." Clarissa gives the older boy a dirty look. "I'll see you later, McGonagall." Tom starts to walk away.

"You're such a jerk!" The Grffindor yells, She doesn't see it but a small smirk crosses Tom's face.

"She made him smile?" James questions with raised eyebrows.

Clarity rolls her eyes "no, James. Clearly the boy was smirking which you and Sirius seem to do a lot... So I'm surprised you didn't know the difference."

Giving his sister an annoyed look James goes to insult her but he remembers their parents are there so he just shrugs turning away from Clarity.

The scene changes to Clarissa and Cedric by a tree in the court yard. The brunette lays back on the grass watching as the clouds move around in the sky as her Hufflepuff friend attempts to do his charms homework.

Letting out an exadrated sigh Clarissa sits up and looks at Cedric boardly. "So... Are you going home for Christmas?" She asks.

Cedric is quite for a minute as he writes the rest of his notes. When he finally looks up he shrugs. "I think so, Dad's supposed to owl me tomorrow to let me know if him and mum are going to Hawaii or not."

"Hawaii?!" Clarity exclaims and Amos Diggory smiles proudly. "That's it Diggory, you and your wife are adopting me." Clarity nods while her brother and Regulus look at her weirdly.

"He doesn't have a wife now, love." Clarity looks at the Slytherin boy and scoffs crossing her arms.

"Hawaii? Dang if they go are you?" Claire asks leaning her head on her hand that's propt on her left knee.

The Hufflepuff rolls his eyes in annoyance. "I wish," he shakes his head. "Mum says I'm to childish to go to 'Hawaii' with them." The boy says Hawaii in his mums voice causing Clarissa to laugh.

"Awe, Cedy. It won't be that bad. Its always beautiful here during Christmas." She says trying not to laugh even more.

Cedric rolls his eyes. "Well are you staying here?"

That's when Clarissa's expression changes and she sighs. "No, Minnie and Sev are making me go stay with one of Minnie's friends in America, with the whole Petrified thing going on."

"Minnie has friends in America?" Sirius asks and at the front of the room McGonagall is lost in thought wondering what friends would be in America. The only two people she could think of is two old friends she's no longer in contact with.

Cedric looks at Clarissa confused "but I thought it was only muggleborns that was getting petrified."

Claire nods "yeah... I know. But Minnie says its only just in case."

Cedric nods "are you taking Snowy?"

Claire nods "yeah... Minnie said that it was okay."

The screen turns black and Dumbledor pauses the movie and stands up. "We will continue this after dinner!"

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟺-𝟾-𝟸𝟸
𝟿:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼

𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾. 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈. -𝖳𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒