𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

Dumbledore unpauses the movie and white writing appears
𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

The screen shows The weasely twins and Clarissa running then it shows Flich chaseing after them.

"Why does he run like that?" Clarity asks while laughing.

Molly Weasley sighs knowing that her future sons are going to be trouble makers.

"Get back here!" Flich yells only making the three laugh harder.

"Happy Halloween, Flichy!" Clarissa yells as Fred and George pulls her around the corner and the three dissapering into a secret passage way.

"Should we prank Snape?" Fred asks looking down at a piece of parchment. Its not just any piece of parchment its the Marauders map.

The five Marauders look at each other shocked but they don't say anything. All sharing the same thought just because three kids in the future knows about the map does not mean that everybody in their time needs to know about it.

"Where is he?" Claire asks looking over at the map.

"Looks like he's walking down the hall... Going to Potions." George says and Fred nods.

"That's not to far from here."

"If we're doing this we need to do it now." Claire says walking ahead of the two.

"What do we have?" The girl asks.

"The only thing we have left on us is these things." George says holding his hand out.

"What are they?" Claire asks and the twins shrug.

"A muggle born gave them to us to use." They say and Clarissa shrugs taking them from Georges hand and throwing some at Snape.

Once the little things hit the ground the start poping causing Snape to nearly jump out of his own skin. "Wow." The three say at the same time.

Snape glares at the screen while the Marauders are laughing their asses off. Even Regulus is trying not to laugh.

𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

The scene changes to Clarissa sitting on her bed eating a ton of candy and doing her Astronomy homework.

"Can I ask you a question?" Hermione asks as she walks into the dorm. Claire looks up from her book and nods.

"Sure, what's up?" She asks as Hermione sits at the edge of the bed.

"Do you trust Snape?" She asks.

"No." The marauder's say at the same time.

Clarissa nods "yeah... I have no reason not to. Why do you ask?"

Hermione sighs "you weren't at the Quidditch Match were you?" The girl asks and Clarissa shakes her head.

"No Oliver had someone fill in for me since I was sick."

"Well Snape tried to kill Harry." Hermione says.

"You did what?" Lily and James yell at the same time. Snape is speechless.

"That's low even for you Snape." Clarity scoffs

Clarissa's eyes widen. "No. Snape is a lot of things but he'd never kill a kid."

"Why do you think so highly of him? He hates Gryffindors?" Hermione asks.

The blue eyed girl sighs. "He's all I have besides Minnie. Sure he can be an arse at times and he annoys the crap outta me he's still family." She explains.

Snape looks up at the screen in shock. Never has anyone ever said anything about him like that. While at the Griffindor table quite a few people were rolling their eyes.

Hermione nods "I understand... Just please be careful."

Clarissa nods "will do ms. Granger."

The screen goes black and Dumbledore pauses it. "We'll continue tomorrow until then get some rest.

Clarity quickly gets up and runs over to Regulus. " we need to talk." The two say at the same time.

"Yeah okay let's go." Regulus says grabbing Clarity's hand and pulling her to the bathroom. She gives him a look but keeps quite.

"There's no way that Euphemia is our kid right? I mean we're just friends... That all right?" Regulus asks and Clarity shrugs.

"Would it really be that bad if she is ours together... I mean I sure as hell wouldn't have Sirius's baby." She says and the Slytherin smirks.

"But you'd have mine?"

The Potter girls face turns as red as her Gryffindor robes. "I--uh I mean fuck... Maybe?" She says and Regulus smiles.

"Well then its a good thing our kid looks nothing like my brother."

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟸-𝟸𝟽-𝟸𝟸
𝟿:𝟹𝟷𝙿𝙼