ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈⁱᵍᵍᵒʳʸ'ˢ

Dumbledore plays the movie.

𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣  

Clarissa grabs her bag full of clothes and leaves her dorm. She walks down to the common room to see Harry and Ron about to leave. "Harry, Ron wait!" She yells running over to them.

She hands the two a small box each rapped up neatly. "Don't open them until Christmas. Its not very much its just something I could afford since I don't have a job since I'm only 13." Clarissa rambles.

"Thanks and Happy late birthday, Claire." Harry says and Ron nods.

"Yeah you should have told us about it."

"I will next year and your welcome. Well I've gotta go I'm spending Christmas at the Diggorys."

The scene changes to Cedric and Clarissa eating a ton of different sweets while on the train heading home. "Why don't you ever stay at Hogwarts for Christmas anymore?" Cedric asks.

Clarissa shrugs "I can't just stay couped up in that castle all year around for the next couple of years it gets... I dunno boring."

"Aww I feel so bad that she had to stay here for so long before her first year." Clarity says. Sure Hogwarts is awesome and Great but to live her for years with out ever leaving the grounds.

"I've noticed you have gotten closer to that first year Moon. I've also seen you with that new girl Euphemia... Is she a first year?" Cedric asks and Clarissa shakes her head.

"No actually I just found out that she's actually a second year but her uncle kept her out of school last year." Claire explains to him.

"So she's not a first year?"

"No Ced. She's not a first year... What are you not understanding?"

"Everything, did she say why her uncle didn't let her come until this year?"

Clarissa rolls her eyes "I didn't ask."

"Why not?"

"Because it's none of my business."

"I think I like their friend ship better then hers and the twins." Marlene whispers to Clarity.

The brunette shakes her head. "No you got it all wrong Marls, her and the twins are like a powerful trio."

"Well her and Cedric are the awesome duo." Lily says joining the conversion.

"Not you too, Lils." Clarity whines.

The scene changes to Cedric and Clarissa following Amos Diggroy into the Diggory residence. "Have fun you two." He says as the two head up the stairs.

Once Cedric and Clarissa are in the Diggory boys room they both fall to the ground and huff. "I'm bored." Cedric whines.

"Me too. We've only been her for like five minutes and there's nothing to do." Clarissa says kicking her legs like a toddler.

An idea pops into Cedric's Brian and he smiles. "Let's go to Diagon Alley." He says.

The blue eyed girl rolls her eyes. "There's no way your dad would take us."