𝖣𝗈 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎

The great hall fills up bright and early and Clarity decided to sit by the Tonks' so she could play with little Nyphadora.

Dumbledore presses play once again.

The screen goes from the black one to the familiar scarlet train. Clarissa follows behind Cedric as the two make their way through the crowd.

"I'm going to find the twins. I promised to sit with them and Lee." Clarissa says before walking away from the Diggory boy.

As Clarissa is walking by a compartment she sees Ron along with another boy. She smiles before opening the door. Both boys look up at her and she makes eye contact with the boy with blue eyes and glasses.

"Do I know you?" The boy asks and Clarissa shakes her head.

"Uh no... I don't think so." She says before holding her hand out.

"Clarissa McGonagall." She says and the boy shakes her hand.

"Harry Potter."

Clarity looks at her brother then at the boy on the screen she nods yep that boy is defently James's son.

Clarissa smiles "I've heard a lot of stories about your parents. Lily and James seemed to love you very much." She says and Haryy smiles. Of course he's already heard hagrid talk about his parents but he finds himself having some sort of confront when Clarissa says it.

James Potter and Lily Evans eyes widen "I marry Evans?" James yells with a wide smile.

"Oh dear god." Lily mumbles and Clarity laughs.

"So Claire you wanna sit with us?" Ron asks and Clarissa smiles shaking her head.

"Sorry Ronald but I promised Fred,George and Lee I'd sit with them. So I better get going." She says before turning to Harry.

"It was nice meeting you Harry." And with that Clarissa leaves the compartment to go find her boys.

Finally the blue eyed girl finds the boys. She hugs Lee and sits by him since the twins are taking up most of the bench on the other side. "About time, we were beginning to think you left us for a group of Hufflepuffs." Lee says.

Clarissa rolls her eyes "I should have you know... But then I'd get board because the only thing Cedric and his friends talk about is Quidditch."

"Sounds like fun." James says and Clarity nods in agreement. One of the only things the two have in common is their love... More like obsession for Quidditch.

"You, getting board of talking about Quidditch?"

"Since when?"

"Who are you and what have you done with our Rissa?" The weasley twins ask and Clarissa rolls her eyes.

"They always talk about how Hufflepuff is going to kick our asses Quiddich." She huffs.

Lee goes to say something but the door opens and a girl with long brown hair walks in. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" She asks.

The four look at each other and Claire nods "sure, I'm Clarissa McGonagall and this three are Lee Jordan, Fred and George Weasley." She says.

The girl sits down on the other side of Clarissa and smiles "Euphemia Black but I go by star." The girl says.

The Marauders and Euphemia and Fleamont look at Clarity who is staring at the screen wide eyed. It is no mystery that Clarity is the Mum. Clarity finds herself looking over at  Regulus Black she has now doubt in her mind that he's the father.

The scene changes to Clarissa sitting at the Gryffindore table in between Lee and Fred. She yawns as Dumbledore is giving his little speach.

Clarity laughs "see Dumbledore, you should cut out the speeches!" She yells and Dumbledore shrugs.

"I will think about it ms.Potter."

First years get called in to be sorted. After about five minutes Euphemia gets called. She sits down on the stool and Minnie places the sorting hat on her head.

After a few seconds the hat has made up its mind.

"Slytherin!"

Slytherin table starts to cheer in both time frames.

Next is a girl named Hermione Granger who ends up getting Gryffindor. Then a girl named Indiana McKinnon gets called up.

"Hufflepuff!"

Finally Harry gets called and after a very long time he finally gets sorted.

"Gryffindor"

All the Gryffindors cheer very loudly.

James smiles proudly "I knew it. Gryffindor what else did I expect?"

Marlene is still shocked about the fact that Indiana's last name is McKinnon... How in the world did she have a kid she doesn't even like men.

The scene changes to Clarissa sitting on her bed drawing. The door opens and a girl with big fluffy hair walks in.

"Hi I'm Hermione Granger you must be Clarissa McGonagall. We share a dorm." Hermione rambles and Claire smiles.

"It's nice to meet you Hermione and welcome to our dorm... I guess." She says and Hermione smiles.

"Nice to meet you too."

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪

The camera shows Clarissa sitting by Cedric in potions the only class she has with him. Even though she's a year under him she and the other second year Gryffindors has potions with the third year Gryffindor and Hufflepuffs.

"Do you understand this?" Cedric whispers to Clarissa. Claire looks over at the potion book that is in front of Cedric.

Clarissa nods "yeah that's Bloodroot Poison... So don't make it or drink it Cedric." She says.

"Drink it? Surly he's not dumb enough to evrf drunk anything like that." Lily says and Marlene shrugs.

Cedric nods before letting Clarissa flip to a different page. "There try that... And don't drink it. Your already confused enough." She says pointing to the intrusions on how to make Confusing concoction.

"Dreamless sleep potion?" Snape asks Clarissa raising one of his eyebrows.

Claire nods "yep." She says popping the 'p'

A boom goes off and everyone looks over at Cedric and he huffs. "I might have blown this up." He says

Clarity laughs "how did he manage that?"

The scene changes to Clarissa talking to a first year Hufflepuff. "So why do you go by moon?" Claire asks and the Hufflepuff girl shrugs.

"Because Indiana is a long name."

"So is Clarissa. But I must say Moon is a cool name."

Moon smiles "thanks so is Clarissa."

Dumbledore pauses the movie as soon as the screen turns black. "We'll watch more after the restroom brake." He announces.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟸-𝟸𝟽-𝟸𝟸
𝟾:𝟸𝟼𝙿𝙼