𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

The great hall is once again turned into a movie theatre and Dumbledore sticks the second tape into the player.

Black writing appears on the screen

'𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕡𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕒'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪'𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤. 𝕊𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕓𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠... 𝔸𝕦𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕦𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕒 ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣-𝕄𝕔𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕝.

"So Clarissa is really James and Lily's kid?" Remus wonders out loud.

"What's that supposed to mean?" James asks and Clarity laughs.

"It means realistically speaking Lily being her Mum makes more since then you being her dad."

"Why?"

"Because Big brother she's not an idiot."

The scene changes to Clarissa,Ron and the twins flying in a flying car.

"I'm gonna kill them!" Molly yells glaring at her three sons while Charlie and Bill look up at the screen at their little... Big brothers.

"Are we almost there yet?" Clarissa asks pokeing her head into the front seats.

"Patents love, we'll get there when we get there." Fred says from the drivers seat. Clarissa rolls her eyes.

"Love? Molly keep you son away from my daughter." James says not liking the fact there's a boy calling his little girl 'Love'

"I told you once and I'll tell you again, Fredrick Weasley stop calling me 'love' its weird." Claire says and the car pulls by a window with bars over it.

"They put bars on his window... Now I understand why a lot of wizard and witches don't like muggles their horrid." Claire says and Ron looks at her.

"At least their not all bad."

Clarissa nods agreeing with him.

The scene changes to Harry hanging out the window and Clarissa holding on to his arms trying to pull him away from his fool of an uncle.

"I can't watch." Lily mumble turning her head into the persons shoulder beside her. She ment for it to be Clarity's but it was James's. James grabs lilys left hand and rubs it softy on the inside he is totally fangirling.

"Let go of him you ugly toad!" Claire yells

"Oh sweetheart that's an insult to toads." Clarity says shaking her head.

Vernon falls through the window letting go of Harry in the process. The force of Clarissa pulling Harry causes Harry to fly into the car window and land on top of Clarissa making her fall back on Ron.

The Great Hall brakes out into a fit of laughter. "Got what he bloody deserved!"

The three groan "Harry get off of me." Clarissa says shoving Harry off of her into the floor.

The scene changes into the five sneaking into the burrow.

"Where have you been!?" The kids jump at the sound of Molly's voice.

"Uh oh." The Prewett twins say

"Uh oh." Clarissa whispers

"Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear." Molly says looking at Harry.

"Beds empty. No note. Car gone. You could've died! You could've been seen!" Molly yells before turning to Harry.

"Of course, I don't blame you, Harry, dear."

"I'd be shaking in fear if I was them." Clarity mumbles looking down at her feet.

The scene changes to Cedric and Clarissa walking around Diagon Alley. "Why'd we come here again?"  Claire asks as the two walk into the pet store.

"I need a new owl... Mine got eaten by T-Bone." Cedric answers.

"That poor bird." Mary says and Marlene nods in agreement

"You let T-Bone eat Nugget? How could you?" The blue eyed girl asks stopping in the middle of the shop.

"I didn't let him... It just kinda happened, you know what? Stay here I'll go pick out an Owl." The Hufflepuff says before walking away.

Clarissa huffs before walking over to the toads. But something else catches her eye. "Mini Dragons." She whispers.

"Dragon?" Charlie asks looking up from his Dragon figure.

Clarissa grabs a red one and it shoots fire from its mouth. "Awesome." She mumbles. She finds the shop keeper and pays him 20 galleons.

"Now I want a Dragon." Sirius tells Remus and he shakes his head with a small smile.

The scene then changes to Clarissa looking for a compartment on the train. She walks into an empty one hoping that the twins and Lee would hurry up and join her. Minutes later the door opens and a girl with long blonde hair walks in. "Oh, hello mind if I join you?" The girl asks.

Clarissa shakes her head. "No I don't mind... The names Clarissa McGonagall."

The blonde smiles "Luna Lovegood." She says sitting down.

Clarissa's eyes land on the necklace around Luna's neck. "That's a pretty necklace you got there." She says nodding to the necklace.

Luna smiles "thank you. It keeps the Nargels away. Your necklace is pretty also."

"Thanks it was my mother's."

The door opens again. Star and Moon walks in. "Oh uh we can leave if you'd like." Moon says and Star rolls her eyes.

"No its alright. Luna this is Star and Moon... This is Luna Lovegood."

Dumbledore stops the movie and clears his throat. "Well pick this back up tomorrow. Get some rest."

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟹-𝟸-𝟸𝟸
𝟻:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼