𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳

Lily Evans and Clarity Potter decided to sit by each other for the rest of the movie. The two sit down on a loveseat the was magically placed in the great hall by Dumbledore so people could be comfortable while watching the movies.

Some how Regulus has ended up close by to James, Sirius, peter and Remus who are sitting in front of the two girls so hopefully the two Black brothers can keep it civil for a few hours.

Dumbledore plays the movie. The screen turns black before changing to a red ball getting  thrown in the air multiple times.

"Kinda like the being of the movie." Clarity says and Lily nods.

The camera then lowers to pont directly at Clarissa. She tosses the ball into the air and as it is falling back down someone walks in causing Claire to look over resulting in the ball hitting her in the face. She groans Cedric laughs since he was the one to cause her to mess up.

"Knock, that's what normal people do before entering a room Cedric... Knocking have you ever heard of it?"  Claire asks sitting up.

The Hufflepuff shrugs "nope, but I came to tell you Harry's in the hospital wing and professor.... What's his name quit. You know I'm pretty sure he taught DADA."

Lily's eyes widen "Harry's in the hospital wing? Is he okay?"

"I'm sure he's just fine, Lils." Clarity says putting her hand on Lily's.

Clarissa looks at Cedric shocked. "Harry's where?"

The scene changes to Clarissa walking into the hospital wing and going over to Harry who is eating some of the sweets he was brought.

"Claire." Harry says with a smile when he noticed the girl. Clarissa's smiles.

"Hey Harry. What happend?" She asked sitting in a chair by the bed.

"Yes Harry I would also like to know what happend." James mumbles.

Harry looks at Clarissa wondering if he should tell her the truth or not. Claire plays with her fingers waiting for harry to say something then she hears something.... Harry's voice in her head?

Her eyes widen "its okay Harry you don't have to tell me." She says with a small smile. 'I know everything.' She thinks to herself not knowing Harry heard it too.

"You do?" He asks out loud.

"Can they hear each others thoughts?" Someone asks.

"That's kinda cool." Clarity whispers and James shrugs.

Clarissa looks at the boy. "Huh?" Harry shakes his head.

"No-- nothing."

The scene changes to Clarissa hugging the Weasley twins. "I'll see the two of you at the end of summer." She says.

"Don't get to board without us." Fred says.

"Never." Claire says dramatically.

She then walks over to Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Have a good summer you three."

"Yeah see you in a month." Ron says and him and Hermione walks off. Harry looks up at Clarissa and smiles.

"See you September, Rissa."

Claire smiles "yeah see you, Haz."

The end

"Aww they have nicknames for eachother." Lily says with a big smile.

"When can we watch the second one?" Someone asks as Dumbledore stands up.

"Tomorrow we'll start the second movie!"

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟹-𝟸-𝟸𝟸
𝟷:𝟺𝟺𝙿𝙼