Package

-quick author's note. I forgot to add Clarity Potter to the Marauder's Era character chapter. Clarity is James's little sister by a year Face claim is Lily Collins- anyway on with the story
__________________________

Clarity Potter is talking to one of her bestest friends Peter Pettigrew as he eats his lunch. Sitting across from the two is Sirius Black and Clarity's older Brother James Potter rambling away about a new prank idea to pull and Snape. Then beside the two boys is Remus Lupin, finishing up on some homework.

Up at the professors table the Marauders favorite professor Minerva McGonagall, or Minnie as they like to call her is talking with the herbology professor Pomona Sprout.

As Dumbledore is about to stand up to give a speech about how the students need to stop turning Moaning Myrtle's bathroom into a water park, hint James,Sirius and Clarity. But before he can a white owl fly's in and drops off a medium sized box before flying back out the window.

Dumbledore reads the note that's attached before whispering something to McGonagall then he leaves the great hall. Clarity watches him walk away confused.

"Did Dumbledore seem weird to any of you just now?" She asks and the four boys look at her.

"He's Dumbledore, he always seems weird to me." Remus says before looking back at his homework.

Sirius and James shrug. "Maybe their was women's lace underwear in that box." Sirius says causing Clarity to roll her eyes.

A few minutes later Dumbledore enters the great hall once again but this time he's not alone. Behind him is Molly and Arthur Weasley and their two sons Bill and Charlie, Ted and Andromeda Tonks and their daughter Nymphadora, Fleamont and Euphemia Potter, Orion and Walburga Black and lastly a group of people from the ministry of Magic.

"Mum, Dad?" James and Clarity ask at the same time as Fleamont and Euphemia walk over and sit by their two children three counting Sirius.

"What are you doing here?" Clarity asks giving her mum a hug.

Euphemia shrugs "we know as much as you do."

"I received a Package earlier!" Dumbledore say loud enough everyone in the great hall. Everyone gets quite or quiter then they were.

Dumbledore nods before continuing. "The note says its from the future."

Whispers brake out all over the place. "The future, is that even possible?"

"It could be a joke."

"What was in the box."

"Inside the box is eight tapes each are numbered and we are instructed to watch them all in order." Dumbledore explains.

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟸-𝟷𝟾-𝟸𝟸
𝟻:𝟶𝟷𝙿𝙼