010

After a month of staying at Encanto, Mei got used to her surroundings. She got more familiar with the place and grew to like it. During this time, she noticed that her mom was acting a little weird.

Ming ran to the bathroom, covering her mouth before puking in the toilet. Mei, worried about her mom, assisted her.

"Mom, are you okay? Are you sick? Julieta can heal you" she said as she rubbed her mom's back.
"Im fine, meimei. I just ate something that-" before she could finish her sentence, she puked again.
"Mommy's gonna be just fine, meimei"

Ming cleaned herself up and noticed mei having a worried expression.

"Ill go to julieta if that's what you want" she said and washed her face.

Mei hugged her and told her she'll come with. She went out the bathroom and started changing clothes.

"Already a month" Ming whispered.

...

"Hola, ming" pepa greeted them.
"Hola, pepa. Is julieta here?" Ming asked.
"Mhm. She's in the kitchen talking with mama. Is there a problem?" She asked. She noticed that ming looked tired.

Ming looked at mei then back at pepa. Pepa noticed this and thought of something.

"Mei, can you go to mirabel and leave us be for... maybe a few hours" she said and took ming with her to the kitchen.

Mei agreed and started walking upstairs. As she was walking, carlos noticed her.

"Yo, panda" he said.

Mei looked around but she only saw a bird. She shrugged it off and continued walking. The bird landed on her head and spoke.

"Ignoring me, eh?" The bird spoke

She got surprized and poofed into a panda. She calmed down and poofed back into a girl.

"Carlos, dont do that" she said, slightly annoyed at him.
"Cant help it, its my power"

She ignored him for a bit. She still has a  crush on carlos, but she has no plan on telling him anything. She would bump into him from time to time whenever she would hang out with camilo and y/n. She also noticed that y/n had a liking on camilo and was curious about their relationship.

They arrived at mirabel's door. Mei knocked on the door and mirabel opened it.

"Hola, mira, pepa told me to hang out with you for a while. She's having a talk with my mom" mei said.

They looked around and saw y/n with her. They greeted each other, then suddenly, carlos turned into a snake and crawled towards y/n, making her jump for her life and scream.

Carlos turned back to himself and laughed at y/n's reaction.

Mirabel pushed her cousin out her room and scolded him for a bit.

"Carlos, stop bullying y/n. Its annoying. You're annoying" she said and let mei in.

"Mei, i dont even know why you like that guy" she said and sat with them.

Mei shrugged. "Eh, he's hot. That's it"

Suddenly, the door swung open.

"Im hot?" Carlos said in a surprized tone.

"What? No" mei said, denying it

"I heard what i heard"

"You're dreaming"

Mirabel pushed him out her room again and locked the door.

"Enough of him. Lets just finish this" she said and started measuring y/n.

Mei just sat there and watched as mirabel made y/n a dress. She was amazed by how mirabel sewed it together and made a beautiful dress that fit y/n just fine.

"What's with the dress?" She asked

"Y/n's gonna confess her love for camilo and they're gonna get married and have 14 babies" mirabel said and continued on finishing the dress.

Y/n nudged her a little. "You didnt have to say the babies part"

"You want fourteen babies with him?" Mei asked, surprized that y/n wanted a lot of babies. She wasnt surprized that y/n liked camilo. She noticed it a while back.

Mirabel laughed a bit.
"How can the two of you have crushes on my cousins"

Mei shrugged again. "They're hot. Thats it"  Y/n hummed. "Yep. They are"