002

"But Mei... thats 2 whole months of you away from us"
They hugged her and mei poofed into her red panda form.

"I dont wanna be away from you guys" she cried.
"Shh shh its gonna be okay, mei"
"Yea, we can still text and call each other"
"But ill miss you guys"

They hugged mei until she eventually calmed down and went back to her normal self.

"Im gonna miss you guys" she said and wiped her face. She pushed them towards the exit and hugged them again.
"Now go, before i cry even more"

"See you after summer, mei" they said and waved goodbye to her.

...

"Mei, are you ready? The flight is in an hour" jin said and knocked on mei's door.
"Im done packing" she said.

Jin noticed her puffy eyes and sat down with her.
"We'll come back here after the summer, mei. We're not moving away for good"
He said and pat mei's back.
"I know. Im just really gonna miss them"

...

"Bye, grandma" mei waved goodbye to her grandma and then to their home.
She closed her eyes and heard people yelling.

"Mei!"
She looked out the car window and saw miriam, priya and abby running after their car.
Ming stopped the car for them.

"Mei, i know that you'll be back in two months but we're really gonna miss you"
Miriam said and hugged mei along with priya and abby.

Mei went back to the car and waved goodbye.

"See you after summer break, mei!"

Mei waved goodbye and they continued their way to the airport. She texted them nonstop.

They boarded the plane and flew to colombia. After they arrived, they traveled to a small town hidden in the mountains.

Jin immediately rented a house there and they unpacked everything they had.

"This place looks okay" ming said and started looking around, slightly judging the architecture of the place.
"Meimei, wanna look around the place with me?"

Exhausted from the trip, mei fell asleep in a random room.

"I guess that will be your new room" ming said and shrugged. She grabbed jin's hand and they started walking around the house, examining every nook and cranny.