Butting Heads

Kimaris pov

"you are such a lazy fool"

"and your a prick but you don't hear me complaining"

"your complaining right now!"

I glared at him. To say me and inojins been butting heads was an understatement. He's been terribly bothersome lately and not to mention plain rude! I knew it was a mistake to join a team I knew nothing about.

"hey what's going on here" we looked up to see our sensai chojis confused face.

"kimari won't do anything productive!" inojin yelled.

"and inojin won't mind his damn business!" I yelled back.

Sensai chuckled "you two remind me so much of your parents. It's almost like desa vu" his face turns serious as he bent down to my level "listen kids I understand it's hard to be part of a team after working on your own for so long but you need to see things from each others perspectives"

"what does that mean" I folded my arms in annoyance.

Sensai choji simply smiled "inojin I understand your frustration with kimari but at the same time you can't push her into training. That's not your place. Kimari I understand that your not the working kind but your part of a team now. You have to put in more effort or you'll let the team down. Do you both understand?"

"yes sensai" we nodded.

And just like that we both got a better understanding of each other. I guess uncle choji is a better sensai than we give him credit!