Next Morning Regrets

Shikamarus pov

I woke up to find nejis naked body cuddled into me. I felt an immediate regret set in. What have I done? How could I be so careless with him!?

His eyes fluttered open as he looked up at me. He looked surprised but quickly flashed me a smile.

"good morning shikamaru" he said brightly.

"morning love" I forced a smile on my face "sorry about all this. I should have been more careful with you"

"it's ok" he said quickly "what's done is done. Let's just get something to eat. I've been stuck in this room for far too long"

I nodded and picked up my clothes. We both got dressed and headed down to the living room.

Neji took a seat next to naruto, kiba and garra while I sat with Sasuke and Lee. Both of them were looking glum.

"what's up?" I asked them.

Sasuke sighed "we accidentally had sex with our partners"

"you too huh" I sighed.

"I just wanted to see my darling garra again" Lee sighed "I thought I would be strong enough to resist my alpha urges"

"naruto needed the bathroom and I lost control of myself" sasuke looked away in shame.

"jeez am I the only one who has a bit of restraint?" kankuro came up to us with kiba clinging to his arm "also bushy brows if you got my kid brother pregnant I am going to kill you!"

"I'm sure that's not the case kankuro" Lee muttered nervously "I was wearing protection after all"

"I'm surprised you remembered cause I sure as hell didn't" I muttered.

"you weren't wearing protection shika?" I turned around to see neji shocked expression. His face had turned unnaturally pale. I felt a little guilty.

"I'm sorry neji. I was too into the moment to remember" I muttered apologetically.

"oh that's fine" he gave me a shaky smile "I have somewhere to be. Goodbye everyone!" with that he ran off.

I felt a guilty pang in my chest. He really looked scared. I've gotta make it up to him somehow...