My Master, My Mate 37

Start from the beginning

"The bed is also so comfy and the pillows are so fluffy! Woah, that rhymed." I chuckled at how he acted like a small child. He jumped on the bed as he let go of my hand, I sat down the the edge of the comfy mattress.

"Do you know-"

Silence blanketed the room. My small chuckles died down as I looked at him, hoping that he had discovered something in the room that made him stare in awe. But he didn't look at something else, he was looking at me.

"What happened, PU9?" He asked, I laughed quitely when he called me 'PU9'. "Im serious, stop laughing. What happened, Sapph?" His tone drastically changed, from happy to hard, his voice suddenly sending chills down my spine.

I looked down. "I-it's Kaleb," I said slowly, stuttering as the tears started to sting my eyes. "He doesn't trust you."

He stayed silent, I looked at him to see his reaction. He was staring at me, a blank expression on his face. "He doesn't like me because I'm fabulous." He flipped his imaginary long hair, laughing as he rolled around his bed. Making sudden jokes like that was completely normal in his case, but I didn't laugh. I felt like this was the first time Kaleb and I fought, and we just found each other!

"Why aren't you laughing?" He was very dissaponted, he thought that would lighten me up. I shook my head, I just really needed somebody.

I felt the bed shift a bit, his body had come closer to me. He opened his arms, they were shaking. Maybe he wasn't used to doing things like this. He slowly wrapped his arms around my shaking body, resting his cheek on the side of my head.

"Pat. Pat." He slowly patted my head, then continued to hug me. "This feel so awkward, after years of surviving In this world. It's the first time I've hugged someone." He said, letting out a breath.

We continued to stay like that, everything was completely silent. I liked it, was this having a brother like? I let out a breath, how nice.

"Get. Away. From. Her." My eyes had widened, Kaleb?! I looked at him. His eyes were pure black, it stared at us deeply. He was radiating anger, he was ready to kill.

I was immediately snatched away, getting  carried in his arms. "Kaleb!" I screamed, but he didn't listen. Then I heard a groan, Luca's groan. He had kicked him in the stomach, leaving Luca on his bed groaning in pain.

I looked up at him, his face has showed no emotion as I let my fists continuously hit his chest. "Let me go!" I screamed, I had enough! I had no choice. I let my clenched fist rest on his chest. I watched as my hands had started to glow red, I immediately closed my eyes. I forced myself to do it. I heard him groan, I opened my eyes. The fire from my hands burned him, his chest part of the shirt was already burned. I looked up at his face as I continued to burn his skin, still his face was emotionless. Scarlett whimpered, we had the same feeling. We didn't want to hurt the person we loved the most.

"Just let me go.. I don't want to hurt you." He shook his head, I could feel wet stains on my cheeks. I was crying again. He opened a door. I had realized that it was our room, he walked and gently placed me on the bed. He looked like I didn't even try hurting him, I felt so guilty.

He hovered over me, I stared at his face. Now it was different, I could feel him. His face held a frown, he was hurt, and betrayed. He then collapsed beside me, sneaking his arm over my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I buried my head on his chest, "I'm sorry. " I whispered, I hurt him. I didn't want to, but I did.

○●○●○

Unknown's POV

"Your cake and coffee, honey." Grandma said, placing the cake and coffee I had ordered on the table. "And remember, it's on the house." She pinched my cheeks before tilting my chin up and walking back to the kitchen.

I took a sip of my coffee as the small bells had jingled, indicating that another costumer had come in. "Oh hello, Dan!" Grandma greeted my bestfriend, Dan hugged her as he smiled.

I looked at them as I took small sips of my coffee, they then talked about how the cafe has started to improve. Dan had then seen me, my eyes widened as I immediately avoided his gaze.

"Oi, Layro!" He exclaimed, using my family name. Well, he's mad. I ignored him as I took a sip of my coffee, hearing him walk towards me.

He hit my head with God knows what, but it hurt. "That hurt!" I rubbed the spot where he had hit me as I exclaimed, looking at him. He hit me once again with that I saw he was holding- a rolled up magazine.

"You bloody bastard" he hit my head once again, "- You left" he hit me again ", -and Ms. Dun told me to do all the work!" He exclaimed as he hit my head yet again.

"I was hungr-" I couldn't complete my sentence as I had felt something jolt inside me. I quickly closed my laptop as I stood up, my wolf had sensed something. "Get my stuff in my apartment." I shoved my stuff in Dan's hands, leaving him curious.

I ran outside, I felt like I was being pulled towards something. My wolf howled as he forced me to move towards the forest. I felt like I was being called, and my instincts told me to go there.

I went In the forest, running as I had stopped when I knew no one could see me.

I immediately shifted, letting my wolf out as he started to slowly walk forward. My wolf was the type you could never trust, he was sly and mischievous.  I normally would just stay home, but this time. Not only did he feel it, but also did I.

I had to move forward, I had to know where this was leading me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So who's unknown?? Mehehehe

I just want to tell you that I am pretty disappointed with this chapie, mostly because of that part where Sapph burned Kaleb. But atleast I updated! That's all.

AND Don't FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPIE!! Love ya guys!

-G