Chapter 16: Nandini

I stare at the girl standing in front of me blocking my way, I look at her analysing her and she looked very familiar but I couldn't recall where I saw her. I came to use the bathroom here—me, mukti, alya, abhimanyu and Dhruv were out for lunch since I had a day off and what better time than this right?

I was using the bathroom near the swimming pool area while this girl came and blocked my way like I had stole something from her.

"Sorry do I know you?" I ask trying to sound as nice as possible, but I was kind of annoyed she stood there looking at me for 2 minutes straight without saying anything. Weird right.

"Mujhe nahi lagta hum mile hai" she finally speaks looking at me, she was honestly so beautiful—she was wearing a black dress which looked gorgeous on her. "Tanya Nanda—you must've heard it, the nanda industries and this restaurant both belongs to me"

Nanda industries? "Sorry uhm never heard of that, but tumhari restaurant kaafi acchi hai" I compliment her trying to make up for not knowing what the hell she was on about.

"But by the way I'm Nandini Singhania, can I—uhm help you?" I say trying not to come off as rude or anything.

"Mujhe tumhe sirf acchi tarah se dekhna tha" she speaks with a sharp tone "since you've managed to grab so much of Manik's attention"

Wait Manik? How does he come in this? Oh the gala right, that's where I've seen her. I look at her closely realising she was the one that was with manik when I entered the hall. I was jealous—yes I admit that I was jealous seeing her with manik and that was the main reason why I said yes to that guy to dance to get manik jealous which worked wonders.

"Oh mujhe nahi Pata tha Tum manik ko jaanti ho" i reply. So if I'm not wrong she's the girl that manik was or has broken up with lately.

"I know him very very well" she emphasis the word 'very' looking at me. I just wanted to get the hell out of here, the pool here was already giving me anxiety. I just don't understand the whole concept of having a bathroom right next to the pool, I mean yes people want to head straight there after having a little swim but that bathroom had no showers so I'm assuming that it really wasn't a public pool like that.

"Lekin lagta hai ki uska taste mere baad bigad gaya hai, I don't know why he is interested in you" she says eyeing me head to toe. "And I bet you can't keep up with him in the bedroom either"

Okay what the hell does that mean? And why is she discussing manik or her sex life with me.

"You'd be surprised to find out" I say, I know I shouldn't have lied but.

"Accha? Kyunki tumhe dekh kar lagta hai ki tum aisi hogi, looks like you just want hugs and kisses" she taunts me "but Tum toh jaanti hogi infect yaha pe jitni ladkiyan hai that's ever been with manik knows ki he's not about hugs and kisses darling, so jo Tum expect kar rahi ho Tumhe nahi milega"

"Lekin Haan manik is so good in bed, it's addictive at this point—he really knows how to treat a woman right in bed and oh my when he's with me, when he does all those things to me. It's feels amazing but I get no kisses or hugs from him so babes you aren't getting it either" god she is so weird, why is she saying all these things too me.

"Well looks like you're the only one, because I get all of that from him—kisses and hugs to be specific" I lied, she doesn't need to know. I don't know why I lied but I just did and now there's no turning back.

Tanya's smile faded from her face hearing my statement, she probably couldn't believe that manik does that. Honestly even I didn't know I'm just lying my way through.

"Woh tumhe ek do mahine mein chodh denga, manik sab ko use karke phek deta hai" she looks at me pissed. She looks like she was just obsessed over manik at this point.

"The point is tumhe kis cheez ke liye use kar raha hai, because you seem very useless" okay I am so done now.

"Yeah tumhe toh acche se Pata hi hoga, after all it didn't last 2 months for you which means you weren't so useful to him—but me? We've known each other for 7 years compared to your 2 months so who is the useless one now?" i don't know where I got all that attitude from all of the sudden but I just wanted to get out here and if means defeating her in this conversation then yes.

Honestly I hated being that girl who fights over guys but she came to me started this whole thing I'm also mot the one to stay quiet and listen to her bullshit.

"Fuck you, who do you think you are—tumhari jaisi ki toh koi aukaat bhi nahi hai mere saamne, jao jaake koi apne type ka koi boring insaan dhoondo" she got real mad now

"Aur tum jao jaake apne liye koi obsessive dhoondo that likes to stalk their ex's new girlfriends" i snap back.

"Excuse me? Did you just call me obsessive?"

Nandini walk away from here before things get worse.

"Yes I did—Aur tum Kya kar longi?" Why just why did I have to say that.

I shouldn't have said that I should have walked away I just know things from here will get worse.

I decide to end it here but before I could say anything—I felt my whole body move backwards with a jerk feeling an arm on my chest.

My body hit the water splashing it against my back.

Fuck fuck. She just pushed me in the pool

What am I going to do now? Mukti alya I can't even let a scream out to call them.

My face went under the water, never ever after that incident where I almost drowned and died when I was young I went in to the pool and this was the first time.

This is it. Today is the day, im going to die.

—————————————————————

Author: hey guys hope you liked this update, what will manik do when he finds out tanya has pushed Nandini in to the pool? And what will happen to Nandini? Stay tuned! Avoid any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment!