𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 - 25

Chapter-25
Overjoyed

Hale's pov
______________________________________

It's been two days since asher rejected Hale's rejection. And today she has to start school and she has no fucking clue about where she's going to school and with whom.

She barely got any sleep in these two days, the reason? only the God knows!

Right now, she's taking a long bath. The warm water taking off all the traces of  the sweat, that she woke up with. Washing away the traces of The nightmare, that she doesn't even remember now.

She finally stopped overthinking and got out and wrapped herself in a towel.

Her outfit was something that consisted of a black shirt, a cream coloured tight skirt, a cream coloured cardigan and boots.

It's not hot, nor it's cold so, she can remove the cardigan if it gets hot.

She dried off her hair, and then combed through all the knots. Her dark hair were straight from the start. Unlike, her mom who had very curly blonde hair and dad, who also had curly blonde hair. And since she has no memories of dewey, she doesn't know about him.

Hale strip off of the towel and then put onmatching undergarments. And then put on her outfit for the day.

She doesn't have to worry about not finding clothes because, well, you know... she's the most organized person you'll ever meet.

If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be so organized! Cade sassed.

Yeah, let's ignore her.

"Hale! Breakfast's ready!" Ana called out from the kitchen.

Hale didn't reply as she went into the kitchen and ate the fruit salad ana had prepared.

"Do I really have to go to school? They're dumb as fuck!" Hale grumbled.

"Language! And yes you have to." Such a mom!

Just as she finished my breakfast, she heard a car honk. And then after a minute, heard the doorbell.

"I'll take that." She told ana and made her way towards the door.

There stood asher in all his glory wearing the school uniform.

"Why don't I have a uniform?" She asked curiously.

"You'll get it tomorrow." He grumbled as he was shoved aside by charlie making her way out towards the garage.

"You're coming with me!" She called out and hale nodded. Charlie went inside the garage and then came out seated in a BMW. Rich people.

Hale grabbed her bagpack and phone before going there. Hale sat in the passenger seat and charlie started the engine and BOOM they're on their way to school.

I swear this girl is crazy! I think she broke the speed limit. Fuck! I don't think I'm feeling too well.

"So where is the secretary's office?" Hale asked as they both made their way into the school building.

"I'll take you there."

Hale looked up at the school, it was just beautiful. Dark but beautiful. Everything was just lighted up and everything looked so... breathtakingly beautiful. The exterior was black and bright lights shown upon it and it looked so cozy.

"Wow" hale breathed out.

"I know right, wait till you see the girls locker room!" Charlie clapped her hands excitedly.